2011 Dodge Challenger

Great car

by from Ferndale on September 11, 2017

Super fast. Exciting to drive. Highly recommended . Makes you feel like you are back inn the good old days

Best Car I have Ever Owned

by from Ferndale, WA on August 31, 2017

This car is a blast from the past. The performance features on this car make it an absolute joy to drive around. Incredibly reliable and a solid runner. Dodge makes every effort for comfort and drive-ability. I highly recommend this car to anyone interested.

Last car I owned before Bmw

by from little rock on July 29, 2017

I loved it! Wish I still had it it was better then this Bmw I have. Thing I might get another one! If you are thinking about getting one my answer would yes go for it.

Blast to the Past Muscle

by on July 14, 2017

Everything I'd hoped it would be. Still get unsolicited complements on the vehicle after 6 years. Great on trips. Fun around town.

Love muscle cars

by from Belleville il on June 26, 2017

Love the body style ( muscle car ) the color is perfect has the rally stripe love hands free dialing along with Bluetooth option

Muscle cars are back!

by from Fairfield iowa on May 7, 2017

This is the funest most comfortable car I have ever owned! The 5.7 hemi with a 6 speed is a blast! Would only trade it for an SRT8

Engine fun to work with!

by from Hillsborough, NC on April 28, 2017

After I bought my 2011 Dodge Challenger R/T I added a Cam, full exhaust, CAI, Thermostat, Tires/Rims and alittle more. It now puts out more than a 2015 392 SRT Stock. Money well worth the car.

A smooth ride

by from Hot Springs, AR on April 19, 2017

I would like to thank John Gibson for giving me chance to buy such a good car. I would recommend anyone to give cars.com a look, when buying a car.

Excellent

by from Shilo mb on March 10, 2017

This car is sexy and has good performance.. and I got it for a great deal considering it is only 1/8world wide.

Plenty of bang for your buck

by from Dallas, TX on March 27, 2016

I bought a used 5.7 V8, 5 speed dual auto/manual. My only regret is not buying a stick! This car is so much fun to drive and totally worth the money. It is spacious and can easily fit 4 full sized adults. It handles nicely around curves at higher speeds, even with its heavier weight. It has an amazing sound system and electrically adjustable mirrors, key fob, bluetooth, and a system check that reads the tire pressure for each tire and a calculation of fuel consumption that changes with your driving style. Like another reviewer commented, 80mph feels like 45. It drives really smoothly and accelerates the quickest after 3rd gear (1st and 2nd, not so much, initially a bit slow). This car actually gets good fuel economy if you stay under 80mph. Anything over that guzzles gas. The only thing that would really knock this vehicle for me, though I love it, is since it's so heavy, the brakes tend to wear out quickly. Another Challenger driver experiences vibrating from his and said he changes brakes every 8 months. When I get more money I will upgrade the calipers so I can get better rotors and pads. That and since I am so short, the coupe design gives me wicked blindspots that I have to work around when changing lanes or backing up. What is also peculiar is that there is a loud thud when shifting from park to reverse if the car is on a hill. To prevent this I have to depress the parking brake as I am shifting. Other than that, for performance, beauty and agility, it is like getting an affordable luxury car. I <3 my dodge!