2007 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

2007 Dodge Charger
Average based on 39 reviews

Love to drive it!

by from Colorado on November 15, 2010

I bought the 2007 Charger R/T AWD used with 50k. I replaced the rotors and brakes since there was a vibration. (very easy) It's perfect now. I took it on a road trip and it was amazing. Comfortable room for 4 plus luggage and extras. Opened it up on a long stretch and let him fly, impressive. MPG on the open road 23.4. Took it up steep dirt road handled like a champ. XM a plus. I'm a girl who knows my cars and I love it!

Best caf I have ever owned

by from Orlando, Fl on June 1, 2011

I recently purchased a 2007 Charger SRT 8 with low miliage and great price. Thanks Cars.com for making my dream into a reality.

i bought it !!!

by from on January 12, 2013

That car is amazing ! I love it ! Fells like you are flying. I got more for my money on this vehicle than I did on my last one that I spent away more on it

Four Door Sedan Hot Rod

by from Pike Road, Al. on May 30, 2014

I bought a 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T. This is an awesome vehicle. In my opinion, it is a Four Door Hot Rod Sedan. Unlike some of the hot rods of yesterday, this car has a host of creature comforts. Leather interior, heated power front seats. Automatic climate control, with rear air vents. Power sunroof. Five speed AutoStik Transmission. MultiDisplacement engine for fuel economy. Pass thru rear seat, in case you want to defile your vehicle by hauling something too long for the spacious trunk. I could go on and on, but I will stop with these too points. The battery is in the trunk, if you know why, that point is important. Also, lets not forget the all important Hemi engine!!!

terrible

by from fresno on April 21, 2015

this car is a terrible. it was really good.when i had first purchased it..but a year later started to cause alot of problems..if you are planning to buy this car. dont ! it will cost you a lot of money and time ! i regret purchasing this car. now im stuck with something that i put way to much money in. just to give you an idea i got stuck 2 times and i was out of town. engine is a peace of garbage..the car looks really cool. but internally its a peice of trash.

superb car

by from on September 29, 2011

Probablly the best car for the money in the market. Dodge did a really great car, safe, with a superb engine, it has the look, has the power. Is really confortable to drive, spacious. Is stong like a tank, i had an accident with that impacting a horse in the highway at 70miles, and the damages were minimum, i got away of the car without injuries for a terrific qudruple car accident. The best.

awesome one

by from on October 25, 2010

must have this car is the best for the money and for the horsepower gas mileage is great and it sure gets the looks

happy days in this car

by from athletic on January 24, 2009

I bought this car in m,ay of '07 it is amazing the 3.5L V6 is fast and the handling is great, one thing I miss from my trade-in was the navigation system that came standard. Any hoozer it is a great getting-around-town car.

Nice car, but miss things from my tradein

by from Gold Bar, WA on July 20, 2007

I love the power in this car (2007 Charger L/T), the handling seems decent , exterior design is handsome, interior style and what few excessaries comes with my model is okay, compared to my tradein (2004 Chrysler 300M Spl). I miss the extra "bells and whistles" I became used to, but the Hemi engine makes up for it. I'm liking the car more as I drive it. It's my "New Baby".

Best car I have ever owned

by from Rocky Mount NC on June 1, 2011

Love this car....very sporty yet roomy enough for a family of 5.......get lots of compliments on this car!