2007 Charger

2007 Dodge Charger

2007 Dodge Charger

4.5

Have You Driven the 2007 Dodge Charger?

Charger

by OidyB from on Sat Nov 09 2013

This car was bought primarily as a vehicle to get me back and forth to work. I had a 2000 Altima before and I immediately noticed the drop in MPG, it is a smooth driving and powerful car but could have been a bit better on gas, especially with winter approaching. Luckily for me I work 10 mins from my apartment. I give it an 8/10

superb car

by feder from on Thu Sep 29 2011

Probablly the best car for the money in the market. Dodge did a really great car, safe, with a superb engine, it has the look, has the power. Is really confortable to drive, spacious. Is stong like a tank, i had an accident with that impacting a horse in the highway at 70miles, and the damages were minimum, i got away of the car without injuries for a terrific qudruple car accident. The best.

Love it

by Charger from Rochester, NY on Wed Oct 03 2007

I bought a used 07 Charger with 21K miles on it after getting rear-ended in an 04 Malibu. I got it at a great price (was a rental car) . I was looking for car with great gas mileage as i commute to work every day and while shopping i test drove both Corollas and Civics. These cars have nothing on the Charger. The entire time i was test driving it, i had a smile from ear to ear. I knew this was my car. Ironically, the very same day i got the Charger, i hit a deer. This car is so solid and beefy, i didn't even feel the impact. And while the $ amount on the damages was relatively steep, the visible damage was very little. While my car was in the shop, they gave me a loaner car...a Malibu. What a difference. I feel much safer in this car than a Malibu, and it's a heck of a lot more fun too. I've finally gotten around to playing with the auto/manual transmission, which is a learning curve for me, but still makes driving even more fun. Plus the looks on it are quite stunning. I've gotten nothing but awesome praise from neighbors and friends with my purchase.

True Muscle Car and Attitude

by Sublime Daytona from Leesburg, GA on Mon May 11 2009

Great car. Bought the rare Sublime in Feb 2007 and love the car (inside and out). It is a real head turner. The car is also comfortable on long trips. Almost 30K miles later, it still looks and drives new. A Rustang (sorry, I meant Mustang) has nothing on this car.

happy days in this car

by bgarv from athletic on Sat Jan 24 2009

I bought this car in m,ay of '07 it is amazing the 3.5L V6 is fast and the handling is great, one thing I miss from my trade-in was the navigation system that came standard. Any hoozer it is a great getting-around-town car.

Nice car, but miss things from my tradein

by Sam from Gold Bar, WA on Fri Jul 20 2007

I love the power in this car (2007 Charger L/T), the handling seems decent , exterior design is handsome, interior style and what few excessaries comes with my model is okay, compared to my tradein (2004 Chrysler 300M Spl). I miss the extra "bells and whistles" I became used to, but the Hemi engine makes up for it. I'm liking the car more as I drive it. It's my "New Baby".

Wicked car

by Ali boom bayae from College Station, TX on Sat Apr 06 2013

Awesome dealership very Proffessional. Ce Cei was very helpful!! She wanted the best car for the best price for me and my family. Even offered to baby sit lol!! I would recommend buy with pride to anyone. Thank for my new charger!!

Had it for a long time. Didn't start only 2 times

by PickleRickC157 from Waterloo, IA on Fri Sep 15 2017

Had this thing for a long time, very minor problems when it comes to the engine. Zero oil and coolant leaks. Zero transmission problems. Mind you I have a 3.5L V6 with 170k miles. It can haul anything and everything. Good on gas if you aren't pushing it. Great car in the winter and a fun summer car. I had 2 times where it didn't start and they were a bad alternator and another minor problem. Easy car to work on and there are used parts every where considering Chargers are used as police cars. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.

Exactly what I was looking for in a muscle car

by Mr Enfuego from Deltona, Florida on Sat Dec 15 2018

Car has all my expectations met such as, power, color etc. Also had some unexpected customization features such as tinted headlights giving the car a more aggressive look to it

2007 plum crazy purple no.813 of 1400

by jr from hamilton, ohio on Fri Mar 17 2017

one beautiful sedan ,very powerful, i get comments all the time on the color"o what a beautiful car".

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2007 Dodge Charger

I have a heap of respect for finely tuned four-, six-, 10- and 12-cylinder performance engines, and even a passing appreciation for the handful of odd-duck three- and five-cylinders out there. But you can take the boy out of V-8 country, but you can’t take the V-8 out of the boy. There is no sweeter sound.

Well, Jennifer Nettles, perhaps. Difficult choice: Rich, lovely, talented singer or 425 horsepower? Unless someone can deliver Jennifer Nettles to my driveway for a week, I’ll stick with the Charger.

There’s a lot to like about the Charger SRT8 — and some things I’m not crazy about — but I can’t fault the kick-in-the-pants acceleration from its 6.1-liter Hemi... Read More