Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2007 Charger

2007 Dodge Charger

$155 - $15,819  MSRP Range
2007 Dodge Charger

4.5

Have You Driven the 2007 Dodge Charger?

Charger

by OidyB from on Sat Nov 09 2013

This car was bought primarily as a vehicle to get me back and forth to work. I had a 2000 Altima before and I immediately noticed the drop in MPG, it is a smooth driving and powerful car but could have been a bit better on gas, especially with winter approaching. Luckily for me I work 10 mins from my apartment. I give it an 8/10

superb car

by feder from on Thu Sep 29 2011

Probablly the best car for the money in the market. Dodge did a really great car, safe, with a superb engine, it has the look, has the power. Is really confortable to drive, spacious. Is stong like a tank, i had an accident with that impacting a horse in the highway at 70miles, and the damages were minimum, i got away of the car without injuries for a terrific qudruple car accident. The best.

Four Door Sedan Hot Rod

by bigmack from Pike Road, Al. on Fri May 30 2014

I bought a 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T. This is an awesome vehicle. In my opinion, it is a Four Door Hot Rod Sedan. Unlike some of the hot rods of yesterday, this car has a host of creature comforts. Leather interior, heated power front seats. Automatic climate control, with rear air vents. Power sunroof. Five speed AutoStik Transmission. MultiDisplacement engine for fuel economy. Pass thru rear seat, in case you want to defile your vehicle by hauling something too long for the spacious trunk. I could go on and on, but I will stop with these too points. The battery is in the trunk, if you know why, that point is important. Also, lets not forget the all important Hemi engine!!!

happy days in this car

by bgarv from athletic on Sat Jan 24 2009

I bought this car in m,ay of '07 it is amazing the 3.5L V6 is fast and the handling is great, one thing I miss from my trade-in was the navigation system that came standard. Any hoozer it is a great getting-around-town car.

True Muscle Car and Attitude

by Sublime Daytona from Leesburg, GA on Mon May 11 2009

Great car. Bought the rare Sublime in Feb 2007 and love the car (inside and out). It is a real head turner. The car is also comfortable on long trips. Almost 30K miles later, it still looks and drives new. A Rustang (sorry, I meant Mustang) has nothing on this car.

Love it

by Charger from Rochester, NY on Wed Oct 03 2007

I bought a used 07 Charger with 21K miles on it after getting rear-ended in an 04 Malibu. I got it at a great price (was a rental car) . I was looking for car with great gas mileage as i commute to work every day and while shopping i test drove both Corollas and Civics. These cars have nothing on the Charger. The entire time i was test driving it, i had a smile from ear to ear. I knew this was my car. Ironically, the very same day i got the Charger, i hit a deer. This car is so solid and beefy, i didn't even feel the impact. And while the $ amount on the damages was relatively steep, the visible damage was very little. While my car was in the shop, they gave me a loaner car...a Malibu. What a difference. I feel much safer in this car than a Malibu, and it's a heck of a lot more fun too. I've finally gotten around to playing with the auto/manual transmission, which is a learning curve for me, but still makes driving even more fun. Plus the looks on it are quite stunning. I've gotten nothing but awesome praise from neighbors and friends with my purchase.

Nice car, but miss things from my tradein

by Sam from Gold Bar, WA on Fri Jul 20 2007

I love the power in this car (2007 Charger L/T), the handling seems decent , exterior design is handsome, interior style and what few excessaries comes with my model is okay, compared to my tradein (2004 Chrysler 300M Spl). I miss the extra "bells and whistles" I became used to, but the Hemi engine makes up for it. I'm liking the car more as I drive it. It's my "New Baby".

awesome one

by rob from on Mon Oct 25 2010

must have this car is the best for the money and for the horsepower gas mileage is great and it sure gets the looks

i bought it !!!

by rafael from on Sat Jan 12 2013

That car is amazing ! I love it ! Fells like you are flying. I got more for my money on this vehicle than I did on my last one that I spent away more on it

Best car I have ever owned

by Charger Fan from Rocky Mount NC on Wed Jun 01 2011

Love this car....very sporty yet roomy enough for a family of 5.......get lots of compliments on this car!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2007 Dodge Charger

I have a heap of respect for finely tuned four-, six-, 10- and 12-cylinder performance engines, and even a passing appreciation for the handful of odd-duck three- and five-cylinders out there. But you can take the boy out of V-8 country, but you can't take the V-8 out of the boy. There is no sweeter sound.

Well, Jennifer Nettles, perhaps. Difficult choice: Rich, lovely, talented singer or 425 horsepower? Unless someone can deliver Jennifer Nettles to my driveway for a week, I'll stick with the Charger.

There's a lot to like about the Charger SRT8 -- and some things I'm not crazy about -- but I can't fault the kick-in-the-pants acceleration from its 6.1-liter Hemi V-8. Certainly the 5.7-liter, 340-horsepower Hemi... Read More