2009 Dodge Charger

Beautiful car

by from Houston, Texas on September 18, 2017

Love the car but decided to find something with less miles. The photo was a great depiction not misleading at all.
Not Rated Reliability

50000+ miles of trouble-free driving

by from Des Moines, Iowa on July 27, 2017

Great car, lots of room throughout. Performance is just about all you ever need on regular roads. With proper winter tires it also does really well on snowy/icy roads. I've had zero issues with the car other than a few safety recalls (which I don't mind).

Uses car for Havingfun

Great sports car.

by on July 13, 2017

This is my first muscle car that I have test drove I love what it can do. I love all the features that come with it great car.
Not Rated Reliability

Best Car I Have Ever Drove

by from Houston,TX on July 1, 2017

This car meet all my needs and i am currently looking for a car and its going to be a CHARGER. The charger is my dream car and i plan on getting another one.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My dream car was really given to me

by from Oshkosh Wisconsin on June 30, 2017

I have driven numerous cars and this by far has been what I've loved about th charger. It may not be all electric with a blue tooth stereo or connection or auto star but it's a step up by far from what I've had

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Loved it

by from on June 2, 2017

The best car I've ever had... Plenty of leg room and space. Great price and good gas mileage. I would recommend this car

Sexy.Powerful Police Pckg.HeavyDuty Suspension

by from Chicago, IL on May 21, 2017

This sexy-looking, well-engineered car met all of my needs for city and highway travel. The heavy duty suspension and police intercepter package made for good power, great acceleration, and a sturdy, comfortable ride.

It's a Dodge

by from Tampa,FL on May 19, 2017

We have owned this car since we bought it new. It has been a reliable vehicle for the most part. No major issues, but being a dodge, it won't last forever. We've got over 170k miles on it and things are starting to need fixing and the repairs are not small ones.

Great car to modify and make your own!

by from San Antonio on May 8, 2017

Plenty of head room for a big guy to get in and out of. Seemly more space than the newer models. You can reasonably modify the vehicle to make it your distinct style. Male or female, the Charger holds its own. The V6 engine is great for those who want to flash but, save cash. The V8s are the ones for those who love to flash and dash!

gas tank problems

by from sc on September 15, 2014

when I first bought this car the gas tank worked fine but a couple years ago I started having problems putting gas in the tank it would only allow me to pump half a tank of gas.... well then it started only letting me put gas in the tank if it was a very slow pump (still only half a tank) now it only lets me pump gas in the tank if the front end of the car is down a hill its very frustrating.... I took the car to dodge and they told me they've had several complains about gas tanks but they still wont recall it. they also told me to try idling my car for 10 mins before pumping gas then keep switch on while pumping it .... it didn't work so I called them they said the only thing they could figure is the tank collapsed on the inside and they wanted $1,300 just to put a whole new tank in the car

Our Expert Review: 2009 Dodge Charger