2010 Dodge Charger

2010 Charger SXT

by from Clinton, CT on March 2, 2013

Big car with a big car ride. Bucket seats offered little support, but were not uncomfortable. Hard to see traffic lights under low roof line at windshield, and rear seat lacked head room. Everything else was positive. Rear wheel drive feels better during when steering and accelerating. Ride was quiet and predictable. 28 mpg on highway and 23-24 overall, which bested EPA 17/25 rating. Three car seats fit easily in the rear. Front passengers had plenty of room. Motor was smooth, offered decent performance, and 4-spd auto shifted smoothly. I personally liked the looks of it. I drove it for 19,000 miles without a problem. Traded it in for a high MPG car. Miss its size. It was a very good value for a used car.

So much fun to drive!

by from San Tan Valley, Arizona on February 13, 2012

I was looking for a sporty car that had 4 doors and room for the family. This car is so much fun to drive and is comfortable to ride in, both the front seats and back. So happy with my purchase!

roomy plenty of power reliable

by from prospect hill,nc on December 15, 2012

2010 charger police is a great riding car plenty of power and room.good looking body style.room for five and no one feels crowed

Sporty again

by from Baton Rouge, LA on March 24, 2011

Nice ride. A liitle noisy as far as hearing the road. ( just on certain surfaces) very stylish and comfortable! Love it!

My Charger

by from Riverside on November 14, 2011

Styling is very appealing, good power on the V6 3.5 Engine, spacious comfortable ride, good on gas to the size of the vehicle,

Mean looking car

by from Berkshire, ny on December 8, 2010

The '10 Charger that I purchased new from Royal Chrysler in Owego is fantastic! It was a Rallye package and some of the options on it really set it apart from the former rentals that I had initially started looking at. It's got the 20" chromes, power moon roof, touch screen radio/dvd/satelite center and air foil in the back. I got a great deal so the difference between a used one and the new one was minimal.

Let the Charger Roll!

by from Palm Bay, FL on June 13, 2012

Went on the site to look for a more reliable car and wife and I loved the Dodge Charger. It is a great car!

Meets Expectations

by from Richmond, VA on April 11, 2012

I bought it with 30k mi. I traded in an 04 Infiniti for it, and it is lacking tremendously in features. it's fairly vanilla compared to some other cars. That stuff is not a big deal to me though, its been exceptionally reliable, not a single problem in 15k miles.

Very sharp looking car

by from Spencer, MA on November 23, 2011

I do enjoy driving my new dodge charge. It drives smooth with just enough pick up but pretty descent on gas. The interior is very nice leather and the exterior bodt style is sharp. I am curious how dodge holds up mechanically.

Love it!!

by from Idaho on August 10, 2012

I bought this car used with only 16000 miles on it and it is the funnest car I have ever owned. It is a great family car with great styling. I have done nothing extra to the car yet I still get head turns all of the time. The ride is extremely comfortable and it handles better then some cars half it's size. I have already put 8000 miles on it without a problem. My husband is 6'5 and I am 5'11 and we both have tons of leg and head room. The only I wish I have is the gas mileage. I average about 17-19mpg, but maybe that is because I have a hard time keeping the speed down. I have a V6 5.6, so I could only imagine what the V8 hemi is like.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Charger