2012 Dodge Charger

Fun car!

by from Kansas City on August 21, 2017

True full-size muscle car! It drives very well, has power to spare, and is very solid. You want to work with a great dealer service department.

5 years..no worries.

by from Boston, MA on August 10, 2017

My Dodge has only needed oil and filters. No problems and it's 60K miles and almost 5 years. AC is still working great, engine running smooth. Did I mention NO problems? 30 MPG, if you take it easy. That's better than my last Chevy and the last Ford. Plenty of room for four adults. Recommend the SXT trim. Reasonable in the snow, it is available as a AWD.

I love my Dodge Charger!

by from GA on August 6, 2017

I have always wanted a Dodge Charger! My parents brought one when they first returned and I loved it. I told myself when I start driving I am getting a Dodge Charger and it was the best decision ever. I have the V6 which is better for me on gas and for insurance purposes. The performance on the car is still wonderful and I will always drive a Charger! I'm actually thinking about upgrading to the new Charger, that's how much I love them. If you are thinking about getting a Dodge Charger I say get it, you won't regret it.

BEST car EVER

by from DC on July 25, 2017

I would never own or drive another car, until Dodge changed the body style of the Charger. I had the 2012 model and it was TOUGH! Now it looks effeminate. It looked powerful and I loved it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

SRT Superbee. High Performance Sedan, 2nd to None

by from Lakewood, WA on July 20, 2017

This beautiful adaptation of a muscle car classic suited me best because I do have a family. It allowed comfortable passenger rear seating, while giving tenacious power to the wheels through a 6.4L V-8 BEAST of a motor!!! I miss this car and loved virtually everything about it. Comfort, styling, and performance are second to none. Hands down the best performing sedan out there.

Charger for the head chargers

by from Bronx, NY on July 19, 2017

Since costuming making my Dodge Charger, yes custom making it lol. I ordered it thru the military where I received very discounted rate. Car was a R/T plus with red interior. Pros: Design defiantly head turner as you command the road Cons: equipment not reliable as electronics suddenly went dead twice. Even the dealership doesn't know why. Oh MPG yikes All in all it was ok but for a $40K car that never really got cold with the AC on max I rather spend that on a luxury sports car.

Lots of fun to drive, great gas milage for a V8!

by from Cleveland Ohio on July 13, 2017

This is an excellent car. As soon as you turn it on and here the roar of its 5.7 liter Hemi you know this car means business. It rides and handles great. The interior is comfortable and the 8.4 Ucconect is very easy to use.

One of the best cars out there

by on July 10, 2017

I think the vehicle is amazing by the control and durability of it. For me the v8 is the better one it has power to show people im still into muscle cars.

Sexiest, funnest, fastest, car I've ever had

by from hayfield, mn on June 30, 2017

This car is loaded with fun and regal options but it is the RT max model. It is so beautiful and fun to drive.

Beautiful car

by on June 30, 2017

The 2012 Dodge Charger has been the most realizable car I have owned. Very stylish from the outside. Very happy with the car.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Dodge Charger