2013 Dodge Charger

More Bang for Your Buck

by from Raleigh, NC on September 14, 2017

All around great car for the price. Owned the SXT and still was a fun car to drive. Safe car as well, my brother totaled bad damage but he walked away with nothing but a scrape. Common car but its still an head turner. Beautiful paint jobs, quiet car, (until i put Force II flowmasters on). I only got the Charger instead of the Challenger just for the extra room. Just wanted to try out a good sports sedan for a change. If you are in to interior design you need to go ahead and look for the Scat Pack R/T and SRT options because the V6 options are pretty dull and cheap looking to be honest. But overall a great car, a purchase you will not regret.

Car saved my life

by from East Falmouth on September 11, 2017

Lots of people said you don't need a car with am engine that big. They were right, i didn't, but it was love at first sight. Ands when a drunk driver hit me head on one night that big engine saved my life!!!!

Aggressive & fun

by from Farmington, NH on September 6, 2017

I have always loved the style and aggressive nature of these cars. That being said as a family car its extremely practical and spacious on one hand but can also kick butt on a track no problem. There's an abundance of aftermarket accessories as well if you're into that side of car customization and an extremely loyal fan base Never had any issues

Style and muscle

by from KC Mo on September 5, 2017

Dodge has done a great job with this Charger. I have an R/T Daytona and the interior is huge, comfortable and stylish. Tons of options on mine. And power? Whoa boy, the power is awesome!

Uses car for Havingfun

This is your every day car.

by from East Texas on August 13, 2017

I wanted a stylish car that had some muscle to it. I was not really expecting the comfort and accessibility of the controls. The only drawback is that I wish I had an upgrade instead of a base model.

I love the v-8

by from chicago il on July 28, 2017

If 6 cylinder is average for you the Hemi engine on r/t is what you need. The suspension is stiff for great cornering yet it is comfortable. Drove late Mustang and Charger is so way better. A sports car with a lot of room for your friends, they want to have fun too...

Great looks, performance.

by from Illinois on July 25, 2017

Under rated, great family sedan . Still gets lots of compliments from strangers. No mechanical prompters in 50 K miles.

Sexy and reliable

by from Sarasota, FL on July 24, 2017

Absolute raw power with the convenience of being a sedan. Beautiful engine. Plenty of room inside and beautiful interior and exterior.
Not Rated Reliability

Very reliable car

by from Morristown on July 20, 2017

I love this car its a 2013 but it drives like a new one its got plenty of leg room and is comfortable on a long trip

Uses car for Transportingfamily

One of the most reliable cars I have ever owned

by from Columbus , OH on July 14, 2017

First off I am a fan of dodge vehicles . I have owned many dodge vehicles in the past some great and some not so great. I have owned this 2013 charger since it was new in 2013. I owned the older body style and didn't really like the car I didn't feel it was a good representation of the older charger like I hoped. I had that car for a few years and sold it and bought this one. The styling on this one was right on point. And it was from the outside a beautiful car with a great design and when you was driving day or night you knew it was a Dodge Charger. I'm a pretty tall guy at 6'3" and I fit very comfortable in the car. In the years I have owned the car I have spent a lot of time in the car it currently has 123,500 miles on it and still runs like the day I bought her. I have never had any mechanical issues with the car it has always ran like it has been made to do. Never a check engine light not a problem with the motor or transmission or anything else. When I bought it the only issues I had was a faulty switch for the truck that the truck would open randomly when I was at a stop sign but other then that in the 123,000 miles I have on her not a issue. I do how ever do the matinance as suggested all the time and take great care of my vehicles. I'm sure slot of people had other experiences with their cars but mine has been a good one. I also like the dodge service departments they have always taken care of me with any issues I have had with any of my cars. If your looking for a nice comfortable stylish car check this one out. You won't be disappointed!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Dodge Charger