2013 Charger

2013 Dodge Charger

2013 Dodge Charger

Have you driven the 2013 Dodge Charger?

Best car I ever bought

by Car Buyer from Dallas, TX on July 20, 2012

Okay, when I bought this car I went on a road trip. (Dallas, TX to Dayton, OH) I just want to start of with the great 30 miles per gallon I was getting on the highway, but soon as I hit the streets, the miles per gallon quickly dropped to 20 miles per gallon which was the negative. However, it's a Dodge Charger, what do you expect? The performance on the other hand is magnificent. I had the 292 hp engine. When I was on the on ramp, this car picked up quick without whining. Good car Dodge.

Why did I wait so long???

by Spots from Cumming,GA on December 3, 2012

The 2013 charger has to be the best buy of the year. Comfort, style, power and flat out cost efficient. I drive 150 miles round trip a day and need a comfortable seat. I searched and found it in the leather seats of the 2013 Charger. Our 2 teens have plenty of space for "their space" in back and we have plenty of space up front. I am 6'3" 200lbs and I do not have to have the seat all the way back. My legs do not go to asleep and I and not crunched up. The gas mileage is 26 but I believe I could get better with straight gas without the added junk the government has made us buy. I really cannot complain about this car, if there is one thing it is the power between 2nd and 3rd but just slightly a complaint. Did I say all of my family loves this car, well we do.

Worth Every Penny

by J. Ames from DFW, TX on December 31, 2012

Just bought my 2013 Ivory Tri-Coat Charger SXT Rallye right before Christmas - and let me say it's the best present I've ever received for the holidays!! As a pretty die-hard import car driver, I decided to give this car a test based on several good reviews I've read online. I was "downsizing" from a CUV and this car had plenty of trunk space and interior volume for me to haul tools and stuff around town. Everything about this car really shocked me - the acceleration, the quality, the design - I could go on for hours. The fit and finish far surpassed what I thought possible from an American car company - so much, that my previous Japanese car felt poorly constructed and made of tin. The Charger is a heavy car, but the 300hp V6 does a great job of moving this car around town - the weight also helps with crash test ratings. I love almost everything about this car, so much that I plan on keeping this car for a long while. Go test drive one - you'll find a lot to like!!

my charger r/t

by jim from northwest indiana on August 21, 2013

originally went to look at the new chargers on a whim,had a 2010 charger r/t that i really liked.when i got to the dealer they had me drive the r/t max fully loaded.it was nice,but ,then i told them what i was looking for and what i would spend,they said give them a few days and they would find me one. they did just that.2013 charger r/t stp all black with options i wanted and price i wanted.have since done the exhaust,cat back flowmasters,cai from mopar,headers to be installed in about 2 weeks.windows tinted.285/40/20 on rear 245/45/20 on front.great car,love it,have gotten nothing but fantastic comments about it.

nice ride

by nitroguy from Bodymore, Murderland on July 12, 2013

Love the power, excellent handling. Seats could be softer. It has great throttle response. Like using the slap stick shifter rather than the paddles. Like manual shifting better because the eco aspect causes acceleration to be delayed. Good for highway driving but not for everyday running wild.

Nearly missed this winner

by Allianceflyer from Charleston, SC on June 16, 2013

Bought the Charger R/T Max with all the options, did not cross my mind originally to look at Dodge but i read it shares chassis with Mercedes, and since Fiat took over the quality and refinement are superb, this car sold itself to me, Dodge really spent some money recently on improving it cars and it shows, its well built, looks superb, packed with features, very fast. The quality of interior materials is superb compared to post bankruptcy Chryslers, its also a V8 which gives marginally good fuel mileage but amazing power and everywhere it goes we get constant compliments. This could be one for the best kept secrets as the price is superb 40k bought our fully loaded model but the Charger starts at way less. Superb car, very quiet, refined but with supercar looks.... its the business. Very Happy i did not spend 65k on a comparable BMW 550i. Well done Detroit.......thanks to the Italians your back in the game!

love this car

by fred from charlotte nc on December 4, 2012

traded in a 2011 chrysler 200s for a 2012 charger sxt. great fuel milage almost 34 mpg on 700 mi. trip this past summer, thats with 3 adults and a trunk full of luggage. I like the 8 speed for the fuel milage but prefer the shiftable 6 speed for driving in traffic. the only thing I don't like is the steering wheel impairs the vision of the speedometer, so I use the digital speedometer.comfort is great, 8 in. radio is easy to use with the u-connect. over 10,000 mi. on the car and no problems at all.

From audi s5 to charge srt8

by ralleyone from 91360 on April 2, 2013

I know what you are thinking..."what was he thinking?" My lease was up on my 09 s5 and I was looking for another audi. The 5s hadn't changed much and I get bored easily so I looked at getting the A6. The problem was that I needed 4 doors to handle my kids and the price point of the A6 was just shy of my S5 and that was with the sewing machine motor at 210hp. Next door was the dodge dealer and I thought why not. Let's go see what they have. Well, the rest is history, for the same price as the low end but loaded A6 I get 260 more hp and about the same increase in tq, with more tech than the Audi offered, which blew me away. I can't believe how well this thing drives. It has the solid feel of a german high-end sedan, thanks to its mercedes chassis and yet the incredible only in the usa feeling of a muscle car rolled into an amazingly practical family car. Unbelievable. And 25 on the high way to boot. Nuff said.

great value for the money

by head tater from lexington, tn on October 25, 2013

Jon at Helms motors in Lexington Tn. was great to deal with and is well informed on the models that I looked at. I really like the new charger with the sport package available. I think it looks great from the factory just the way it is. Quality, performance, styling, comfort, its all there. I highly recommend test driving this vehicle before you go and buy anything else.

Lovely, powerful, and reasonable price tag

by Engineering Specialist from Houston, Texas on March 20, 2013

I bought the SRT8 Dodge Charger. It has a huge amount of power and is very comfortable. The automated controls allowing manual intervention are fantastic. The car rides very smooth. The only major downfall I see is that everything is controlled through the computer systems. That and the 14 miles to the gallon in the city when you drive nice. If you run it with a lead foot... forget gas mileage. But the run is worth is some times. I have gotten Zero to 60 in 4.5 seconds and hit top end freeway speeds faster than I notice. Great all around performance vehicle that is still capable of handling a family, sitting 5, or carrying more than 2 wherever you want to go in style and grace.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2013 Dodge Charger

Only a few things keep the boldly styled 2013 Dodge Charger from being the most satisfying of the affordable full-size sedans — one of them being the newly redesigned 2014 Chevrolet Impala.

After a 2011 redesign and new powertrains in 2012, the Charger changes little for 2013. A black roof is now available, graphics have improved on the optional navigation system, and a new option package ekes 8 more horsepower out of the V-6 engine. See the model years compared here.

The Charger comes with several drivetrains. Engine options start with a 3.6-liter V-6 that produces 292 hp or 300 hp. The extra horses come from induction and exhaust upgrades in the Rallye Appearance Group and Blacktop Package options... Read More