2015 Charger

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Very Impressed so far!

by Im a Boss!!!! from Atlanta, GA on April 6, 2016

I have to be honest I originally wanted a Lexus because of the longevity of the car and the specs and safety that came with the car but chose to get the Charger instead and stay a little bit more affordable. I am actually very happy with my choice, the car so far, has me very surprised and feeling good about my choice. I pray it continues. The car has a LOT of horse power and comfort all at the same time. I am used to driving SUV's and the car gives me that feel. The things that I would improve upon with the car are making some of the limited features standard i.e, camera, backup sensors but other than that I love the car. Good Job Dodge.

So far So Good!!!!

by Chris D from Atlanta, Ga on December 30, 2015

I've had this car for a little while and I have never owned an American Car...... By far this has been a great experience, the handling reminds me of European car. The gadgets (the huge screen and the bells and whistles) I'm loving it, my only regret is that I didnt get a sunroof or leather seats but I still have bun warmers for a cold day. When it rains I feel extra safe with the car weighting 4200 lbs, it just cuts through water, and with all the rain we have been having here in Atlanta, Ga it works for the greater good. In closing I couldn't ask for a better car, I dont drive it daily with me having a second car but I'm completely thrilled each time I get into it.

2015 charger scat pack

by Scatty15 from bonneau,sc on September 3, 2015

got my scat pack on may 8, 2015. to date i have put on 11,000 miles. this car is a dream to drive. on demand acceleration, very dependable braking. got my car fully loaded. wasn't to sure about the active cruise control. but once you try it, it really impressed me. if your looking for great gas mileage, this is not the car for you. i have averaged 23 mpg returning from tampa, but that was driving moderately. all said this is the best bang for my buck hands down.

Best V6 out there!!!

by Danny from New York on May 5, 2015

Got a 2015 Charger SXT Rallye RWD. Fantastic car! Comfy, fast, stylish. Best car I ever had. Great handling.

Absolutely love it!

by MarcDB from California on December 29, 2016

I'm a car person and have had quite a few cars, this is up there w the top 3...after owning a Mazda 6 V6 for 11 years this car by far is a true 4 door sorts car!super fun to drive!it is a large car but after getting used to it! It's the best!

Great car

by Hockeyfan from Antioch, IL on November 6, 2016

Great car, no complaints so far. Looks awesome and drives awesome as well. It's a car that the competitors will try to copy in next few years. #GYSOT

If you can't ram it dodge it

by Fweag from Whiting, NJ on May 3, 2017

I've owned this car for 2 years and 2 months, in that time I've been mistaken for a trooper about 20 times already..lol. However, in all honest it is truely a great car, I got the sxt with a ton of options, the only thing this car is lacking is air conditioned seats, and maybe a heads up display, but hey i can probably due without it. This car is comfortable both as driver and passenger, very smooth to drive and powerful as well, if you have a larger family and don't want the minivan this car will definitely satisfy. The trunk space is huge easily three sets of golf clubs, cooler and folding chairs. The technology is great as well no issues with the u connect system at all.

2015 Dodge Charger SRT 392

by BrakeFade from Denton, TX on December 9, 2015

Nothing in this class can touch the SRT 392 Charger as far as performance for the price goes. Styling and fit/finish are top notch. I've been in mine for almost 3 months and I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

My Awesome Ride

by Edge2James from Indianapolis, IN` on February 5, 2016

Picked up the 2015 V6 Rallye version on NYE and I could not be happier with the purchase! With 300 horsepower, this thing is fast! I plan on getting a chip to boost the horsepower by 60 which will almost equal the Hemi and they run about $70.00. The Hyperblack wheels are fire! The front end was changed in '15 and it couldn't look any better with those led's around the lenses as well as the foglights. They redesigned the tail lights as well and now instead of a bulb look it has more of a neon look and it looks great. The 8 speed transmission is a little lagging at times but it's for fuel economy which is just over 21 MPG on average. They do have a "Sport" button which makes a ton of difference if you like to drive aggressively and mine is always on! I absolutely love my ride and I can't wait to get done with this review and go drive it some more! lol

Fastest car Ive owned

by Buck Wheezer from MD on July 24, 2015

Had a 2002 Nissan Maxima I thought was fast but there really is no replacement for displacement. The 2K15 Charger RT. Only concern is RWD in the winter...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8