2018 Dodge Charger

Just an overall amazing car.

by from Philadelphia, Pa on November 24, 2017

This 2018 Charger R/T 392 is hands down the best bang for your buck you can buy. If you are looking for style and performance this car will just blow your mind. Dodge has hit a home run on the Chargers this is my fourth one and I love it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very powerful, good looking car!

by from Bristol, VA on November 29, 2017

It's a beautiful, fast car. It has an eye catching color too. I didn't think I would ever own one!!

Best "Bang for the buck" car I have ever owned

by from Tampa, FL on November 7, 2017

This car, offered from FCA, had the exact options, safety features, drivetrain, colors that I wanted. So far the performance and value are second to none. Most of all I enjoy the performance and the collision avoidance safety feature.

Very nice car

by from Scarsdale ny on October 2, 2017

The car I wanted it got all what I was looking for and I got a good deal ...................................

Uses car for Havingfun

Love Dodge Chargers!

by from Norfolk, NE on November 4, 2017

This is the third Charger I have owned and I love the car! The car is very reliable and I have had no problems with any of the Chargers I have. Excited that this one is AWD and a great price.

This is my third charger plus my son owns one too

by from Rochester, New York on October 20, 2017

This is my third charger but my first AWD one. We shall see what this winter brings and I will know more then.

Great car

by on October 23, 2017

This car has every feature you need as well as great performance and comfort. The car also has great cabin space which you will not find from other competitors.

Charger

by from Dickinson , ND on August 21, 2017

Great stable vehicle it handles well and has plenty of power with styling that does not get old. I do love to drive vehicles that are safe and have the ability of handling our ruff winters and driving conditions.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This is my third one.

by from Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada on November 13, 2017

Meets all my expectations and more. Only annoying aspect is the eight speed transmission. It downshifts is hard not smooth. I realize downshifting occurs the more gears you have but I thought it would be smoother.

Comfort b

by from San Antonio, Tx on December 1, 2017

Love ride ride sharp looking vehicle I have gotten lots of compliments on my car. I have also referred some of my coworkers to the dealership. I also love the options heated and AC on all the seats.