2018 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2018 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2018 Dodge Charger
2.7

Fastest piece of junk on the road

The radios in these vehicles - all Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep products - are defective from the factory. They fail, making the navigation system, sound system, and backup cameras stop working. The dealerships can't fix them, Dodge does not provide working parts. All they do is keep sending you home with a broken car month after month until you finally sell it in disgust.

I bought my dream car.

It’s a 10 out of 10 in every aspect. Couldn’t be happier with the car and the deal I was given. I found exactly what I was looking for.

GT AWD

The V6 AWD offers 0-60 in under 7 seconds, the 1/4 mile in approx 14.5 seconds +/-, smooth quiet ride between 40-90 mph on the highway with no problems passing or merging, combined city/highway MPG at approx 23. The drive quality is very good. The car performs best between 30 to 75 mph as it is not especially quick from 0-30 mph If these numbers/features will not satisfy your needs foe either sound or speed then spring for the RT, Skat Pack or Hellcat but once you start spending $$ on the higher trim levels you have many options from many car companies that offer nice performance. Some basic electric cars can now do 0-60 in less than 5 seconds

Dodge Charger Hellcat in B5 Blue!!!

What more is there to say???? Supercharged 707hp American Muscle Car in a 4 door sedan for less than 65k. Get yours today, you won’t regret it!!!

So happy with this car!

This car is everything and more than I a was looking for! It’s sporty and sleek yet has lots of room inside and pretty decent gas mileage. The features inside and out are an added bonus. My grandsons love riding in it!

I bought the car new in 2017 and love it.

Lots of room in the front. Lots of cargo room. Lots of hemi power. I have not had any issues with the car and it gets 27 mpg highway with 375 hp.

4.4

Absolutely a great American car

I own the Daytona 392 Edition it’s a 6.4L V8 excellent vehicle the best part about the car is the powerful 6.4L engine and the exterior styling but the interior it looks very very cheap looks like from 1950’s needs a huge make over wish they copy from Germans. Apart from interior everything is excellent. it is not only Dodge brand but in my opinion all the American car interior is outdated.

Runs great and is reliable

I love everything about this car. I’ve been car shopping for months and couldn’t seem to find the right one until I traded my old charger for this new one. I couldn’t be more happier

4.1

Been reliable thus far.

I like except for the door panels peeling back! The car is only two years old! Will dodge replace for free? There are many such complaint s

Best Car I've Ever Owned

It was amazing to ride and such a neck breaker, it was the best car I have ever owned. It is loud and fast and makes me smile every time I drive it.