2023 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

Explore the 2023 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2023 Dodge Charger
4.0

Fun But Overpriced

This is the second Charger owned. 2019 and a 2023. The car is reliable but workmanship and materials are no different between the model years. I anticipate issues with the 2023 that I incurred with the 2019 such as early suspension component wear and UConnect problems with blue screen and eventual failure. One item Dodge cut corners on starting in 2020 was elimination of the remote gas door. It is now tap and open and there is no aftermarket filler neck lock that can be purchased to prevent someone from pouring a fluid or substance into the gas tank using an emergency filler funnel. The car also honks 3 times instead of a beep if anyone including a passenger leaves the car with the keys/FOB to go inside a Post Office to check the mailbox, or make a quick stop at a convenience store. Seems logical it would prevent a lone driver leaving a running vehicle, so why do automakers have remote start using the FOB, or Dodge APP. They need to allow the owner the option to select no horn or just flashing lights. When it comes to value, it gets an average rating. Nothing spectacular about the car except it no longer will be produced with a Hemi. And the price exceeds its value for a vehicle that has not seen a body change in too many years and uses the same shoddy suppliers for the fault prone UConnect, and interior door panels known to buckle along the windows for no reason, even garaged vehicles. That's probably why there is still a glut of these "Last Call" cars before Stellantis, nothing more than a group of investors, pushes the next generation performance Charger on buyers as a rebadged 2 door Electric Challenger, or 2-door in-line 6 cylinder. But it a fun car because of its performance. And that's what attracts buyers to this 4-door car. If "Fun" was a rating category, I would give it a 5.

Ultimate Daily Driver

The reason for my purchase of 2023 Charger GT was that it was to be used for my daily driver. My ultimate pleasure driver is a 2023 Challenger 392 T/A. Wanting a nice comfortable driver that will fly under the radar and not stand out was the key here. It's F8 Green whereas my Challenger is Sublime Green. It's a smooth ride with looks to match. Love my Dealer Vann Dodge!

Chargers!

Beautiful and fun car to drive with all the modern technology inside. This is my 4th Charger and I plan to own one for life.

Last Call

2023 Dodge Charger is an amazing car. Comfort, performance and safety are top features which make this car a true value. Run and buy one as fast as you can because this is the last call. With UAW and teamster strikes, you have little time to buy a new gas powered masterpiece.

Central Dodge Raynham

Once again Buying another vehicle from Dave Gilday at Cental Dodge Raynham couldn’t be happier! Dave goes above and beyond for his customers absolutely top notch in sales and service making the process affordable comfortable and a smooth transition into a new car easy. Love my 2023 Charger! Thank you Dave for seeing me through the years and continuing to check on me throughout the life of my vehicles your the best!

Dodge Charger

I just love the pick up and go!!! I feel great with my car and it makes me happy!!! It is a beautiful sports car and I have room for family and friends!!!