1994 Dodge Dakota

GREAT LOVE IT

by from on July 25, 2010

ok so this car was baught for me cause im a 16 year old but tat dosent mean that i dont love it the paint is still their gets decent mpg had to fix some things but its awsome you feel good when u drive this truck its a good time plus if you ever get this truck in bad condition make shure you have the owners manual cause you can literaly build it from the ground up

Most reliable truck (or car) I've owned

by from Dutchess County, NY on March 18, 2008

I bought this truck new, a WT (8' bed) with the 3.9. It has 110,000 miles on it now, I've used it for construction, driven cross country - Mass to Wash - 6 times, once with a canoe on the camper top, once towing a Geo - and it has never stranded me, never not started, still has original engine, clutch, tranny and exhaust system. With the 3.9 engine has plenty of power, quick off the line and got (not anymore) 24 mpg. With the rack & pinion it handles better than a lot of sedans. This was a great truck. Too bad they don't make 'em with the real bed anymore.