2000 Dodge Dakota consumer reviews

$13,655–$17,130 MSRP range
side view of 2000 Dakota Dodge
Explore the 2000 Dodge Dakota
3.7

It?s a smooth running truck for its age

It was an excellent truck and ran smooth with no problems for it age and it was great value for the price. I would definitely check into a truck like this one

And god said let there be dodge dakota

I've owned 3 and all served well including my daily there great starter trucks great little go around fun truck and might I add they needa bring back this body style no one from my opinion likes the newer body style of 05-11 we want our 97-04 body style back

Damm Good Truck

Best Truck that I have a chance to own as a used 2002 or under.I have had this truck for under a week and I have no regrets about buying this truck and I'm still looking to get another one before year end but this time I will buy a newer one

Most reliable vehicle for sale

This 2000 Dodge Dakota meets and exceeds your needs for $4500.00 call now. Towing package, 3.9 liter engine, Pioneer am/fm cd player, Bed liner a most have in your fleet.

Much better than expected

I'm not much of a Chrysler guy. Never cared for Dodge, Chrysler, or Plymouth vehicles. But when I was searching for an inexpensive work pick-up, this particular Dakota piqued my interest. The miles were low for the year (125k), and the price was right. So I bought it despite my perceptions of Dodge quality. I gotta say, it was far batter than expected. Completely trouble free. It towed a small car for me across three states without problems. I can't say that all Dakotas will be this reliable, but this particular one was an incredible value for the money.

3.7

Most reliable truck i have ever owned.

This pickup has met all my needs for many years. its been solid and reliable thru out the whole time..

Most reliable vehichle I own.

This 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport, is a dependable and reliable truck whether communting or on the job. Its compact size allows me to fit into small areas to complete the work at hand.

Endlessly reliable

My family has had Dakota's in the past, and they all have proven to be effective and durable. Mine is no different; it is a 2000 that runs as good as it did on day one. This vehicle will run like a champ as long as you keep fluids topped and oils changed.

Good old auto.

It gave good service, had a rebuilt tranie and worked until the vehicle engine failed. IMO, it had no apologies for an American built auto. We bought another Chrysler product.

4.0

Jerrys Truck

I had A great experience buying this truck. I recommend to anyone that VIP Auto Sales in Tempe AZ is a good place to buy a Vehicle