2010 Dodge Dakota Consumer Reviews

4.4
Average based on 5 reviews

Love it

by from Pittsburgh, PA on January 31, 2013

Gas mileage not a plus, but if I wanted a Prius I would have bought it. Ride is smoother than my Kia Optima was. Interior roomy and comfortable but shifter on the column gets in the way of the climate control and radio. That is the only change I would make. V-6 enough power for me. Exterior very sharp.

So far, so good

by from Tampabay on January 9, 2013

The truck has been everything I expected to be. Nice ride, has plenty of power, and not bad on gas around town.

Good solid truck.

by from Greensboro, NC on October 4, 2013

Haven't had the truck long enough to comment on reliability. Gas mileage isn't the greatest. It has what I need and doesn't have what I wouldn't use so I'm pretty satisfied.

2010 Dakota looks better than it performs.

by from Maryland on November 8, 2011

6 cyl doesn't compare to my 02 Dakota with an 8. The fluctuation in the cruise control is a lot more than the old Dakota, probably due to the smaller engine. And the glove box is just to small to hold much of anything.

Super Truck

by from tricities, Wa. on June 3, 2010

This is the only real mid sized pickup available. Ford, Chev. and all the import trucks are much smaller compared to the Dakota. It is bigger, more powerful and the best looking over the rest. Fuel mileage is good. The truck is comfortable and quite especially on the highway.