2013 Dodge Dart

Very Good Starter Car.

by from Snellville,GA on September 18, 2017

This vehicle is a very we made and reliable starter car. The exterior exterior designs for the car are excellent, which adds style and safety.
Not Rated Reliability

Great value car

by from Nashville,TN on September 15, 2017

Super reliable car. Great gas mileage, great features and nice to drive. Has definitely been a great car to own

Great car

by from IL on September 15, 2017

Gas milieage could be better but very good reliable car normal wear and tear normal maintenance done to it does you synthetic oil solely to oil changes per year but all in all a very good car

Great dependable car

by from North Royalton on September 14, 2017

My Dodge Dart is very reliable and gets great fuel economy. The turbo gives it a boost when I need it. The interior is very stylish and comfortable. I have only had a couple minor things that needed fixed, which were covered by my warranty. I would recommend the Dart to anyone looking for a dependable, affordable car that looks sporty and is pretty quick.

First car I got on my own

by from Jeffersonville, IN on September 11, 2017

First this being the first car I've bought on my own, I will say I love it. It was fairly inexpensive, it's reliable, comfortable, gets great gas mileage. The only con I have is my "baby" isn't going to work much longer for my and my little family.

Loss of power and exhaust making louder sound

by from Montpelier ohio on September 8, 2017

I've had it for 4 months and the past two months my engine light has been on. I took it in and had it plugged in it said body control module and something bout the actuator. Cam or something like that. But my car will bog out around 50 mph and it sputters an takes a minute to accelerate it has also gotten louder since I first had it an I been getting horrible gas mileage

Great on gas!

by from Omaha, ne on September 7, 2017

This car is great. Wonderful on gas, plenty of room for two car seats and sporty. Ours has a turbo, so if you have a need for speed but also on a tight budget, you can get those feels with this car. It is reliable and I have no complaints

Most comfortable car I've ever driven

by from Shelbyville, KY on September 1, 2017

This car drives like a sports car, but has the comfort of a luxury car. The seats hug you in a way that makes distance driving a breeze. The tilted steering wheel and adjustable seat height make it easy for a person of any size to be comfortable driving it. Very pleased with our choice to purchase this car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

2013 Dodge Dart SE

by from wa on August 30, 2017

1 1/2 years ago we bought the Dart for my daughter to commute to school. It has a manual transmission with 40K miles. I was on the highway off ramp with the clutch pushed in and the car in neutral when the clutch exploded. Clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, throw out bearing, slave cylinder, starter all need to be replaced. Chrysler said this is NORMAL wear and tear. Bought for $12000 today's trade in value $5500 minus $2900 dollar repair = $9400 loss in 1.5 years DO NOT BUY A DART!!!!

Best car i ever test drove

by from Canon on August 20, 2017

This car was just awsome awesome awesome nice everything smooth stylish perfect size definitely will be trying to purchase in the future
Not Rated Reliability