2003 Durango

2003 Dodge Durango

2003 Dodge Durango

4.1

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have you driven the 2003 Dodge Durango?

2003 DODGE DURANGO SLT PLUS

by PA RAM FAN from LANCASTER, PA on Sat Jun 05 2010

I HAVE OWNED MANY SUVS OVER THE YEARS, BUT THE 2003 DODGE DURANGO PLUS IS BY FAR THE BEST,RELIABLE, COMFORTABLE, 3RD ROW AND LEATHER ARE OPTIONS I WOULD NOT DO WITHOUT, OVERALL GREAT VEHICLE IN EVERY WAY.

Sweetest truck Ive ever owned

by Pappas from Albany Ny on Wed May 04 2011

Nicest suv out even the new durango's are no match that why you always see these things with 130kmi cause people love em... 2005's and up people are gettin rid of them left and right. They just dont make em like they used to. Love My 03 Durango ride real nice great for snow big and heavy but gets going when you need it, and they look sweet .

no recalls, no tech bulletins, no problems

by used car man from grand rapids MI on Mon Mar 19 2007

the size and exterior features of this vehicle caught my eye immediatley. then i looked inside and was amazed at the room compared to other sport utility vehicles( no match). with the 4.7 liter v8 you have performance, towing power, and respectible fuel economy. the 2003 dodge durango is a must buy! no recalls and no technical service bulletins. technicians that i have talked to say they do not see the 2003 in the shop accept for normal maintenance. dodge went overboard with the newer durango. too big!! this '03 fits me and my family beautifully, and the price did not make me walk away. pretty cheap for a solid suv.

best car ever

by Eddie2132 from Oregon,OH on Wed Apr 01 2015

i bought my 2003 dodge durango R/t with 127K miles on it and love it have not had any problems yet put brand new tires on it and drive it like crazy. i wish it was a little faster but i am going to fix that this summer. the AWD is perfect in the snow we got 13inches and i had no problems driving all of it with my old bald tires. overall this truck is a tank and i have no problems.

LOOKS GOOD DRIVES GREAT 4X4 SO FAR DEPENDABLE

by THE BIG SAL from PARMA OHIO on Tue Dec 18 2012

BOUGHT 2003 DURANGO USED 97'000 MILES HAD A FEW PROBLEMS AT FIRST TO PASS E-CHECK LOVE THE WAY THE FRONT GRILL IS DONE SAME AS MY RUMBLE BEE CAR LOOKS GREAT OUTSIDE COULD HAVE HAD MORE DONE TOINTERIOR GAGES ECT. BUT OVERALL I AM PLEASED WITH IT GOOD USED CAR FOR THE MONEY WAS ONE OWNER AND THEAY TOOK CARE OF IT

LUV LUV MY 2003 SXT 4 x 4 Durango

by onekrabbegirl from Rockford, IL on Wed Sep 03 2008

I bought my SXT new on the lot with green sheet discount and a trade in got it for under $20,000 the best money I ever spent. She only has 45,000 miles on it so far and only one minor issue, I had to replace the gas tank vapor sensor, it set me back about $400 but other then that I have not spent a dime on her, she will be getting new tires before winter. I had a Ziebart package put on when it was new, rust proofing, paint protection, fabric protection, so every year they redo everything and she still looks showroom new. I even haul my jetski with her.....would not trade her for a new one they are ugly : ( I hope they change the body style before I need a new one, the Durange Hybrids are coming out in 2009. She does drink a lot of gas, so that might be worth a trade in, but I will have to wait and see.

Love my Durango

by Handyman from Chicago, IL on Mon Jun 26 2006

We bought our 2003 Durango new in early 2004 and we compared it to the new and redesigned model and prefered the older model for both ride and appearance. It has a lower center of gravity and rode more comfortably and we liked the more subtle body lines versus the more pronounced "big rig" look. It has plenty of interior room and has a great turning radius when compared to other makes SUVs. The extra features like rear heat/AC controls, front dual climate controls and its premium sound system with steering wheel mounted controls makes for an enjoyable ride for both the driver and passengers.

Lemon City

by Disgusted from Hanover, PA on Thu Feb 28 2008

My Durango had to have the transmission rebuilt before 70, 000 miles. A cost of almost $2,000. It also had to have another $1,000 in repairs the year before for radiator and related problems. Basically I paid way to much for the vehicle used (only 1 yr old when purchased) and then add on another $3,000 for repairs. What a rip off that Chrysler cant make a decent vehicle anymore!!!

Does not recommend this car!!

Loved my 2003

by jim bob from milwaukee on Thu Aug 22 2013

I have looked at this truck,there is no record of if but this truck as accident damage and was repaired.....I had a 2003 and loved it..Took a beating and kept running,until I t-boned a delivery truck that ran a red light.messed up the truck pretty bad,but no one was hurt

Fast SUV for a family vehicle

by utwag from texas on Fri Mar 21 2008

I like how the Durango handles on road and off road. It flows around corners that a pick-up couldn't and it will get up and go quickly,which I like, a lot!

1 2 3 4