2003 Dodge Durango

Best suv I've owned

by from Middleport NY on July 15, 2017

The durango is reasonable on gas.drive it every day to/from work.tow a camper to the Adirondacks in summer. Room for kids dog groceries and more.

My Mopar Mule

by from Richmond, VA on June 26, 2017

Bought it new... 'triple net' from the dealer as it was used by the owner for a few thousand miles. Loved the seats, the room, the 5.9 Magnum under the hood and the rugged looks. Stayed on top of routine maintenance for all the time I've owned it. A few Mopar 'engineering' easter eggs were fixed under warranty (Throttle Position Sensors anyone?). The transmission destroyed its first torque converter at 84k - again, even with fluid changes. Second converter went at 150k... The 'lifetime' sealed ball joints were slowly replaced over time with aftermarket pieces. The OEM running boards were finally removed as the inner frame rusted through. It was a decent truck for it's time. I liked the dash rearranging Mopar did for the later first-gen Durangos. But it gets old having one thing break after another...

Too much work

by from Jacksonville on June 23, 2017

I hate my durango. It's always got problems no matter what we do. I like that theres a lot of space.

Best ride I have ever owned

by from Lubbock Texas on May 15, 2017

Drives great lots of room strong engine we have driven to Ft Worth above 6 times so far gets good gase mileage on the highway holds a lot of gear outside and inside nice Truck

Great truck,with lots of room.

by from Long Beach, NY on May 5, 2017

Very reliable with plenty of room and handled very well in bad weather rain, snow etc. Heavy truck but had kitty up. All around good truck.

Great car

by from Woodbury on April 28, 2017

I love the power of the engine in my durango. Plus there is plenty of room for my family. Over all a great car

The Monster

by from Aurora, IL on April 5, 2017

The Durango, while awful on mileage, never let me down. It was able to tow my boat 100s of miles on many occasions. While it did need some work over the years it was overall a tough well running car. Would buy another... if it was 2003.

best car ever

by from Oregon,OH on April 1, 2015

i bought my 2003 dodge durango R/t with 127K miles on it and love it have not had any problems yet put brand new tires on it and drive it like crazy. i wish it was a little faster but i am going to fix that this summer. the AWD is perfect in the snow we got 13inches and i had no problems driving all of it with my old bald tires. overall this truck is a tank and i have no problems.

Another great Durango

by from Salem, Ohio on November 4, 2013

We own a 98 Durango and were in need of a second vehicle and because the 98 is so dependable we decided to look for another one. We found an 03 which has been just as dependable as the 98.

Loved my 2003

by from milwaukee on August 22, 2013

I have looked at this truck,there is no record of if but this truck as accident damage and was repaired.....I had a 2003 and loved it..Took a beating and kept running,until I t-boned a delivery truck that ran a red light.messed up the truck pretty bad,but no one was hurt