2005 Dodge Durango

Most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned.

by from Columbus, Ohio on September 15, 2017

I loved my 2005 Dodge Durango for seven years, so trustworthy that I bought another Durango, just upgraded.

Super comfy and reliable

by from Clovis, ca on September 8, 2017

Been a great car for our family. Super comfy seat warmers and the DVD keeps the kids busy on long drives. Love the power, drives great and fun.

Best vehicle I had!

by from on September 7, 2017

I loved my Durango, I had 2 of them and would buy another one. I have a big family and this is perfect for long trips!

It was great for the first 100k

by from Cenntennial, CO on July 22, 2017

Now I can't trust it. I love this truck but it's becoming too costly. And it also has a known dodge issue of randomly stopping running,

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Large and in charge!

by from California on June 23, 2017

Bought this vehicle new in 2006, and have driven it on several trips across CA, AZ and NM. Even though it is basically a truck chassis, it rides quite nice... and because it is a truck chassis it can haul like a truck. It will tow up to 9500 Lbs, and will move as fast as you want, even when loaded to the gills. I put 115K miles on her, and she's still smooth and reliable. These Dodge Durango's are good machines! Wife used it as a daily driver and aside from poor gas mileage in the city, it is comfortable and a great family car. My kids are grown and I don't need the space anymore, but I still prefer this out on the highway for road trips!

Seventh Haven

by from Florida on August 21, 2016

Over the years I have had cars that I love as well as one truck Bighorn being a girl I loved the rugggedness of my Isuzu Bighorn (Jamaica), It was cool. My first vehicle in the USA used 2005 80,000m DODGE DURANGO HEMI WHOOLALA. I LOOVE it, I get the thrill of some muscle yet elegant. Not to mention the humming when sailing on the road it says power, look at me world. The interior perfection and strength and just the right amount of features I can handle and some extras. My sunroof Mmmmm, space is an whole apartment carries ladder, door Vichy shower wet bed (8ft long). navigator,, TV, heated seat and the list goes on, I am going to stop, too much to mentioned. This truck is my baby and I am never, never going to sell it, even when I get another vehicle, Its curvaceous, unique and I have never had any mechanical problems except battery change at 136,000 miles. My Durango HEMI Forever. Rose. .

2005 Durango Bad Rep but Great with a few mods.

by from Orlando, FL on August 15, 2015

I bought a 2005 Durango, on the top ten list of cars NOT to buy. Put on the new cowl to prevent hydrolock ($125) and enjoy. It has a bad rep, but I'm loving it.

Uses car for Towing

2004 CRV

by from MI on June 11, 2014

Excellent deal, I already referred two of my friends to lux motorsports. fair people to work with, George is a reasonable guy.

worst mopar owned in 40 years

by from wisconsin on March 27, 2014

bought it used just a little over year ago. has only 60,000 miles on. motor needs work. seems these motors after reading about them are junk. please do research before buying 5.7 L hemi. they talk about hemi tick but motor has worse problems than just a tick.

Keene Dodge made my transaction very smooth

by from Pikesville, MD on February 26, 2014

Found this beauty on keenedodge.net and went to check it out...took it for a test drive and felt the power of the Hemi 5.7L V8...the same engine that is in the Dodge Ram 1500. Car handled wonderfully around the hills near the dealership. Vehicle felt SOLID. For a 2005 with only 81,000 miles on it...I was pleasantly surprised as I had never driven a Dodge before. Christine Devor greeted me at the dealership, acknowledged that I had driven a ways to see the vehicle and made me feel as though she cared about my car buying experience. Had some initial apprehension about the purchasing process...but she walked me thorough it...discussed financing options with me....even fought for me with the manager to get the price of the vehicle to a point that I would be completely satisfied with, and made sure that I was comfortable throughout the entire process; informed me that she wanted me to be happy with my purchase. After the paperwork was signed, Christine had them detail the vehicle for me and that was when I really saw how the vehicle looked..it was a beautiful beast. My other vehicle is an Acura MDX, and that is luxury...this vehicle has leather seats but it is a MONSTER...I see now how people tow boats and trailers with this thing. Afterwards Christine gave me a tour of the dealership, introduced me to the consultants in the service bay, and explained the Keene Gold Rewards program to me, and informed me about the Keene Welcome to the family dinner held at the dealership....never even heard of such a thing. The finance manager was busy but made sure to come out and acknowledge my presence, and let me know that he was working on my paperwork which was greatly appreciated. He explained warranties to me, and the specifics of my transaction. I have only had the vehicle for a couple of days but no complaints yet from me.