2007 Dodge Durango

Extremely reliable

by on September 17, 2017

I haven't owned this car vey long but it has over 215,000 miles on it and it runs just fine. All I've had to do is change the oil.

I loved this vehicle!

by from Calhoun, Louisiana on July 25, 2017

I loved my dodge Durango, it had a lot of great features, heated seats, steering wheel controls, front and rear air, easy push button on remote and internally to raise AND close the back hatch. the seats all folded flat for a large storage space. the console had two layers for different size items or easy to reach items. the only downfall was the tires were expensive due to the unusual size but other than that I miss my Durango so much!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very good 4X4 SUV

by from Port Ludlow on May 2, 2017

This is my second Durango, both were limited edition. Heated leather seats, DVD player, Navigation system and more bells and whistles. It is comfortable on long trips and just driving around town. Big like a truck, a smooth ride like a car. I love it.

Great all around SUV

by from Wisconsin on February 17, 2015

When shopping for a used SUV, we compared everything that had three rows and could tow. (4wd of course) All in all, we found the Durango to be the best value compared to the Suburban family, Expedition, Nissans, ect. We were able to get a lot more truck for the money that can easily do everything we needed in an SUV. Transport everyone, tow the boat, and great for road trips! We purchased a used Limited with the 5.7L HEMI and were very surprised at the available power. The Limited really is a smart luxury suv option, with leather heated seats, power liftgate, heated mirrors, adjustable pedals, sat radio and so much more. Yeah, the gas MPG isnt the greatest, but you know that going into anything that is 4wd and this size.

Love my Durango

by from chicago, I'll on January 11, 2014

I Love Love Love my durango .....it has everything for me and the family....very roomy with all the comforts of home...

Better than I expected.

by from Beloit, WI on December 19, 2012

When I saw my 2007 Dodge Durango I was very excited. It had every option we wanted and then some. It definitely exceeded our expectations. The price was even better.

The best

by from Detroit,mi on December 18, 2012

Love love love my durango more than any vehicle I've ever owned!drive one, you will feel the same way and the leather holds up way better than Yukon or tahoes

DURANGO

by from Milwaukee, Wi on March 29, 2012

i got a 2007 dodge durango, i bought it new and i love driving it! I admit it died on me just once but it still kept going as long as it could. The comfort and sound system for me is good and i feel safe being in an awesome SUV! I love this SUV

gimme bak my lade!!!!!!!

by from Compton CA on January 19, 2011

i cannot belive i traded my 01 escalade on this worthless truck!!!!! its cheap noisy nd embarrsing. my limited keep falling apart i hate it dont buy!

love this truck

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA on January 10, 2011

I purchased this truck about a week before having my second child. Traded in a Jeep Liberty that I loved. This car changed that feeling in just one day! Very sharp, lots of room, never hesitate on packing when going on a trip...even take the dog! It is a great, reliable truck. Only con I have is gas mileage, but all in all best purchase I've made!