Read or write a review.

2009 Dodge Durango

2009 Dodge Durango

Change Year
Average based on 6 reviews

Great overall vehicle and tows car/trailer easily

by from Argyle, TX on October 1, 2011

I have owned two of this model, both Hemi powered. Fuel mileage is not bad for an AWD vehicle of this size and power. I constanly average 20 plus mpg on long trips, and 15/16 city/combined. First set of new tires at 60K miles, always synthetic oil from the beginning, never an engine misfire or other issue. Solid transmission, gearing just right for towing my aluminum car trailer and race car.

What a Price!

by from Germany on February 5, 2010

I am located in Germany. I bought my 5.7 L Hemi 4x4, with a lot of features, for the sensationel Price of EUR 23'000. It's a great car!! Daimler ML, BMW X - forget it!

Uses car for Towing

Not bad big SUV

by from PA on July 13, 2009

If you want something that has power and drives very nice, this is the SUV. I warn you gas milage on the HEMI is sickening. I have had the vehicle for over three years and I tow a travel trailer. The vehicle has NO probelm towing anything with significant power in the HEMI. Handling is amazing. The only area I would improve is the interior, kinda too much plastic.

GREAT, BUTT!!!

by from Lansdowne, Pa on December 26, 2010

This is a very good vehicle for bad weather and overall reliability. However,the front passenger seat is terribly uncomfortable. It dos not recline nearly as fas as the drivers side, and it has average visibility. Other than that it's a good buy.

reliability

by from st. peters ,mo. on July 13, 2009

i love my durango.its roomy , stylish and handles great. ive hauled a washer and lawn mower in it with no problems at all.best of all i can have the kids in the back and not hear....hes touching me.lo...

Most reliable car I have owned

by from NY on September 28, 2008

I like the Hemi 5.7 Lt engine. It is powerful and quiet. The interior space is very generous. The driver seat view clearance is excellent.

Similar Models