2017 Dodge Durango

It's my FIFTH Durango

by from North Stonington, CT on May 8, 2017

I love the Durango. I first got this vehicle when we started our family. This vehicle has grown with us and now we have teenagers. This is the third style of the Durango I owned. This one is my favorite. I don't know how it is possible to be driving an SUV in a carpool and still feel like you are driving a racy sports car. The steering is tight, the handling is superb. The interior is luxurious and has all the bells and whistles. This model even has Beats by Dre speaker system (which my kids think is awesome!) This Durango has a backup camera and sensors, but unlike my 2014, this one STOPS itself when it detects something you might hit (my dogs are always running behind me backing up and the vehicle will stop if I don't see them). The interior is sleek and stylish, the touchscreen controls have so many options. Love the heated seats and steering in cold New England winters. The Durango has grown from just an SUV for large families and cargo - it adds style, so the 'mom car' doesn't feel like the 'mom car'. I love this car - even when I no longer have kids to cart around, I might just be married to the Durango forever...

So far so good

by from Corona, ny on March 15, 2017

We replaced our '14 Explorer with the Durango. What a difference already! The ride is so much smoother and the upgrades are terrific!

Love it

by from Heber on May 13, 2017

This is the third Durango I have purchased, comfortable and dependable. Also love working with the Heber dealership

I'm in love with my Durango

by from LOS ANGELES, CA on May 7, 2017

I changed the Toyota highlander for my Durango Citadel. I never felt so pleasant about a car like I do with my Durango. I will never buy a Japanese car again! My Durango has all I need in a SUV gas mileage is not the great but I don't care, this SUV satisfies my needs and no complaints about. European and American cars are the most comfortable cars.

Durango R/T

by from Clemmons, NC on April 3, 2017

If you've got a ton of kids like me but you also love Hemi muscle, get the Durango R/T. I love it and with the blacktop package it looks amazing. That hemi is a beautiful sound :)

In Love with my Durango!

by from Westbury, NY on February 20, 2017

I absolutely love my 2017 Durango! Best choice I have ever made. Enough space for everything and then some. We always have road trips and space is very essential for us! I wish I would of bought this SUV sooner!

2017 Durango

by from Poplar Bluff, MO on May 22, 2017

Smooth ride, roomy and sleek design both inside and exterior. Very satisfied with the purchase at this time!

Great Upgrade!

by from Lakewood, OH on April 25, 2017

The 2017 model has many upgraded standard features. Dodge took into account years of feedback on the Durango. Is a dream to drive!

Not too bad for the money

by from Rockland, NY on July 18, 2017

For the price it exceeds my expectations regarding size, comfort and technology. Not the best when it comes to mileage for the V6 but at least runs great on regular gas. The UConnect service is great, very intuitive and easy to use, but sometimes a little slow, especially at start up. Sometimes it takes 20 to 30 seconds to work, like radio, xm satellite, nav., etc. Also I did had few hiccups and glitches with the entire car's electronics, and was only able to clear them by going to the internet and reading different Dodge Durango's blogs. The manual, nor Dodge websites can't help and that's a little disappointing, requiring dropping off the car for an entire day for them to run diagnosis on the system, and no loaner offered. That's also very disappointing, since I've own many other makes and loaners are always available for any type of service.

Love the Durango!

by from Annapolis, MD on December 29, 2016

If this isn't the best SUV on the market, I don't know what is. Easily beats the Volvo XC90 and Honda Pilot, which we seriously considered, researched, and drove. Ride, ergonomics, comfort, technology (driver assistance and ease-of-use), and tow capacity are better then either. So is the value and reliability. Finally, love the rear buckets and console.