NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2017 Durango

2017 Dodge Durango

2017 Dodge Durango

Have You Driven the 2017 Dodge Durango?

It's my FIFTH Durango

by tgirl from North Stonington, CT on Mon May 08 2017

I love the Durango. I first got this vehicle when we started our family. This vehicle has grown with us and now we have teenagers. This is the third style of the Durango I owned. This one is my favorite. I don't know how it is possible to be driving an SUV in a carpool and still feel like you are driving a racy sports car. The steering is tight, the handling is superb. The interior is luxurious and has all the bells and whistles. This model even has Beats by Dre speaker system (which my kids think is awesome!) This Durango has a backup camera and sensors, but unlike my 2014, this one STOPS itself when it detects something you might hit (my dogs are always running behind me backing up and the vehicle will stop if I don't see them). The interior is sleek and stylish, the touchscreen controls have so many options. Love the heated seats and steering in cold New England winters. The Durango has grown from just an SUV for large families and cargo - it adds style, so the 'mom car' doesn't feel like the 'mom car'. I love this car - even when I no longer have kids to cart around, I might just be married to the Durango forever...

Durango R/T - My 3yro says it means Race Truck

by SignalWarrant from Charlotte, NC on Mon Jan 29 2018

Durango R/T - If you want a family car, that is part muscle car and part truck, then this is the vehicle for you. The wife said we needed 3rd row seating for the 3rd kid we have on the way, but I wanted something fast and aggressive. Now we have a Durango R/T and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. This is my wifes vehicle, mine is a Ford Raptor, and I have to admit, I love driving it, it certainly has more flat out road speed than my Raptor does, plus it is all wheel drive. The inside is very roomy and comfortable, it has a nice selection of creature comforts and keeps the family happy. The only downside I would say is that if you drive it in sport mode you will get about 14.5 mpg, possibly lower.

In Love with my Durango!

by Adri12 from Westbury, NY on Mon Feb 20 2017

I absolutely love my 2017 Durango! Best choice I have ever made. Enough space for everything and then some. We always have road trips and space is very essential for us! I wish I would of bought this SUV sooner!

Love it

by Pam from Heber on Sat May 13 2017

This is the third Durango I have purchased, comfortable and dependable. Also love working with the Heber dealership

Great Upgrade!

by jztvalent from Lakewood, OH on Tue Apr 25 2017

The 2017 model has many upgraded standard features. Dodge took into account years of feedback on the Durango. Is a dream to drive!

Excellent SUV, Durango GT

by Joe from WI on Wed Jun 20 2018

I'm very happy with the 2017 Dodge Durango GT, which I've owned for three months. Very since suspension/ride and comfortable seating. I perfer this ride over the R/T model which I previously owned. The R/T suspension seemed to be a more sporty (rough) ride. Great power with V8 Hemi and 8 speed transmission. The gas mileage is as good or even better than the previous vehicle I owned (2013 Durango, with 6 cylinder engine and only 5 speed transmission. ) An awesome feature is the multi-mode driving (economy or sport mode) settings, and 4 cyclinder cut back mode. While driving 55 mph, the engine turns at around 1400 rpm. 8 speed transmission is very responsive. Overall this vehicle is a pleasure to drive.

The best reliable car

by hyagirl from fort lauderdale on Fri May 11 2018

This is my second Dodge Durango. I purchased my first one in 2001 until 2018, now I purchase my second one. If anyone need a reliable and spacious and comfortable car, please consider this car.

Most comfortable vehicle we’ve ever owned!

by Adam M. from Powers, MI on Fri Jul 20 2018

The features in this car are unbelievable. The storage is so impressive! Leg room is awesome in every row! Our favorite SUV we’ve owned thus far! Our kids said ’it floats’... it’s such an incredibly smooth ride!

Awesome all around SUV

by ChrisD from Fresno, CA on Mon Jun 04 2018

Love the Durango!! We’ve owned a 2013 and a 2017 and they both performed well. Plenty of room for seating. Love the ability to put all seats down and have a very large flat cargo area. Interior comfort and ride is excellent. Love the heated and cooled seats. Even the rear passengers have heated seats. The RT edition is especially fun. Lots of torque and power. Excellent handling in all weather conditions. Never had a problem in snow or rain. Towing capability is excellent.

Excellent Upgrade from Small SUV

by Cathie C from Pflugerville, TX on Fri Aug 03 2018

Best all-around vehicle I’ve owned yet. I just picked it up today after a test drive two days ago and LOvE it! -Has get up and GO with 6 cylinders and torque -Remote lock/unlock and start -Tech galore from voice activated everything: climate, radio, XM, navigation, Bluetooth, and beyond -Heated seats -Rear AC -Back up assistance I could go on and on... It seems to be a GREAT choice for my needs and family.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12