2020 Dodge Durango consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Durango Dodge
Explore the 2020 Dodge Durango
Shop the 2020 Dodge Durango

Comfort and Style

Plenty of room and style my 2 youngest children enjoy the 3rd seat. Plenty of room for 2nd row. Small cargo area behind 3rd row. However it is big enough for groceries.

Comfortable. No issues, hemi engine scoo

Listed as a station wagon. Love the hatch back, roomy 3 seats so lots of room. On NITSA and have no recalls yet. Love it’s easy handling and quick response.

4.4

Great 3 row SUV for the money

This is our third Durango Citadel since 2014. We have found them to be reliable and a very good vehicle for the money. We expect this one to be as good as the first 2.

Favorite car to date

This car is enjoyable to drive with plenty of power and room. I find all the options on the Durango R/T make for a fun sporty ride.

Loving it

Good size for family. Has a lot of features. And reliable with changing weather. Very comfortable. I recommended it to family and friends. Overall, great purchase.

3.7

Broke down after 500 mikes

This is our second Durango. We had a 2019 but did not have all the equipment we wanted. We put 25000 miles on the car with Zero problems. We bought the 2020 because it was fully loaded but it broke down after the first 500 miles. Not sure if this is an isolated incident or if the car is going to be a lemon.

Nice suv

My husband and I went to purchase a specific vehicle. Once we looked at the vehicle we wanted we realized it was not large enough. We did find the Durango and fell in love with it.

Smooth drive. Roomy. Stylish

This car is everything I need. Second row bucket seats that fold to allow easy access to 3rd row. Rides quite and smooth. Roomy interior.

Exceeds my expectations.

There isn’t ANYTHING that I don’t love about the Durango. It seems that I find something every month that surprises or impresses me. I expected it to be good in the snow as an all wheel drive vehicle, but it goes beyond good. It seems to go into some special gear when I get into some significant snow, like 8-10+”

Durango; the most underestimated SUV of it's size

A comfortable, good ride, V-6 with great performance, 8 speed transmission brings on economy for size and dependable. This is my second Durango, the first being a 2017.