Good investment

by from New York, NY on February 1, 2010

the van meets my family requirments and a good value. Its spacious with plenty of leg room for adults.

just getting started

by from Lubbock, TX on March 29, 2011

Dodge Grand Caravan has amazing storage capacity with the stow-no-go seats that fold completely away. It's like having a pickup truck. The seats aren't as sturdy and comfortable as I'd like, especially the seats behind the driver's. There is a little too much squeay noises, also. Overall, it's much better for big people like me than any of the "crossovers" I've looked at.

Good, roomy and ok ason g

by from Lexington, KY on March 24, 2011

Bought caravan syt runs great with a 3.8 engine. The 6 speed transmission shifts smooth and gets about 22.0 MPG . Seems to be a good buy so far.

2010 Dodge Caravan SXT - Good Buy!

by from Rhode Island on October 19, 2013

After buying this vehicle recently I've discovered it is virtually identical to the 2009 Grand Caravan SXT that I drove before a recent accident. That accident involved my hitting a wall, telephone pole and a rollover. I totaled my 2009 completely but I only ended up with lacerations to my left arm. I was so happy with the safety of that vehicle that I decided to get the 2010 to replace it, and it did not disappoint. Let me say, I recommend that you get the SXT model, as the SE is not as good. The larger 3.8, or 4.0 engines are far better than the 3.6. Also, I recommend the 6 speed auto Transmission option if you get one. The MPG is almost as good as on the smaller engines but performance is superior. My old 2009 was loaded with options and this newer 2010 has even more. I bought my 2009 new and put about 68,000 miles on it, this new one still has less than 21,000. Both the 2009 and 2010 ran smooth and quiet and a pleasure to drive on both daily routes and long trips. Practically speaking, these were both excellent vehicles for the price. No complaints, NONE.

Nice Van

by from Erie, PA on April 23, 2012

It's a nice van so far. I've only had it for a month, but it is doing it's job nicely. It has more pickup than I would have expected, and the stow and go seating is great!!

Most Versatile Van for Working Professional

by from Dublin, CA on July 29, 2010

I'm a commercial photographer that needed a van to haul all my equipment for on-site shoots. I was looking at a Sienna and Odyssey but found it too pricey and too tight inside with it's bulky seating. The Grand Caravan with it's StoNGo seating was the perfect van for both my work and family use. It's the perfect 2-in-1 vehicle for any working professional. I took the advise from various forums and upgraded from their 3.3L engine to their 3.8L (Hero). For me, it had all the features I was looking for. Powerful engine with a decent fuel consumption. I believe I'm doing 18-19 miles to a gallon right now. Great interior with more than enough personal storage. Looks like Dodge/Chrysler has greatly improved their quality. By the way, it's my first American car. I'm glad I made the right decision.

very nice minivan

by from Tampa, Florida on June 7, 2010

It is better than most Japanese minivans. Rides very smoothly and quietly, the speed cannot be felt. It is very spacious and comfortable. The adjustable 3rd row seat is just awesome. It has great features and a nice stereo.

rented

by from Lindsay, Ca on June 14, 2010

I rented this vehicle to drive from California to Las Vegas. This car handled wonderfully in the wind and had no problems keeping up with traffic and climbing hills. I am buying a new car in August and couldn't decide what to get. Once I drove this car I was hooked.

2010 grand caravan

by from rochester ny on June 13, 2010

Reccomend it. We love the dvd system and auto doors. Fuel economy not as good as we thought but good enough

Saved by Dodge Design

by from Spokane, Wa. on June 6, 2011

My wife was driving to work in her grand caravan. A half- awake teen tried to cross the road in front of her and then panicked and applied his brake. Her car T-boned his large Pontiac at a right angle at about 60 mph. She lived. The bumper shock absorbers, the seat belts, the air bag, and the roll-under-on-impact mounting of the Dodge engine saved her life. He lived too, but broke his leg.

Similar Models