2010 Dodge Grand Caravan

Good investment

by from New York, NY on February 1, 2010

the van meets my family requirments and a good value. Its spacious with plenty of leg room for adults.

2010 Dodge Caravan SXT - Good Buy!

by from Rhode Island on October 19, 2013

After buying this vehicle recently I've discovered it is virtually identical to the 2009 Grand Caravan SXT that I drove before a recent accident. That accident involved my hitting a wall, telephone pole and a rollover. I totaled my 2009 completely but I only ended up with lacerations to my left arm. I was so happy with the safety of that vehicle that I decided to get the 2010 to replace it, and it did not disappoint. Let me say, I recommend that you get the SXT model, as the SE is not as good. The larger 3.8, or 4.0 engines are far better than the 3.6. Also, I recommend the 6 speed auto Transmission option if you get one. The MPG is almost as good as on the smaller engines but performance is superior. My old 2009 was loaded with options and this newer 2010 has even more. I bought my 2009 new and put about 68,000 miles on it, this new one still has less than 21,000. Both the 2009 and 2010 ran smooth and quiet and a pleasure to drive on both daily routes and long trips. Practically speaking, these were both excellent vehicles for the price. No complaints, NONE.

Good, roomy and ok ason g

by from Lexington, KY on March 24, 2011

Bought caravan syt runs great with a 3.8 engine. The 6 speed transmission shifts smooth and gets about 22.0 MPG . Seems to be a good buy so far.

A very good vehicle for the family with children

by from Phx., AZ on April 26, 2017

The V-6 runs well and has good mileage, the electronics work great and the handling is very good. The body style is much like all Vans in thhis class. Exterior noise is low and there seems to have no whistling from air through the body.

Nice Van

by from Erie, PA on April 23, 2012

It's a nice van so far. I've only had it for a month, but it is doing it's job nicely. It has more pickup than I would have expected, and the stow and go seating is great!!

Fits our needs to a T

by from Austin, TX on May 3, 2017

I love the driveability of this vehicle. Great visibility. Drives quiet. Carries everything you need in a busy life.

Great Minivan

by from Palm Bay Fl on May 13, 2017

Best minivan I've ever had. I used to drive a quest. Dodge outdid themselves with this minivan. The gas mileage at 20 mpg is more than I could ever ask for. The car is over 100k miles, but still drives almost as good as new. There is a slight hesitation, but that is to be expected in a 7 year old minivan. Love the seats and the fact that the third row comes down. Plenty of leg room! The only negative is the box look.

Very reliable, very functional for the family

by from Ogden, Utah on July 8, 2017

This vehicle has been great for family trips, activities, camping and just getting around town. We have loved it since we have so many young kids this vehicle was super nice because of the stow and go seating and how spacious it is.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Car has been good to me.

by from Maspeth on June 7, 2017

Its good overall but I would buy the high end town and country next time spend more to get more. I hate where the spare tire is.

Last Minute Purchase!

by from on May 30, 2017

After having two kids within 21 months, we realized we needed a new car. My wife insisted on something that seated 5 until we quickly got the news that she was pregnant with twins... Being that we are 26 and have my income only coming in... We had to chose something cheap and quick. After doing some research, we found that the 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan was going to be the answer. For a little over a month now, my wife has been driving a silver 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with 64k miles on it. She claims it to be a pretty swanky minivan. Now, I have driven this vehicle on many occasions. It is very quiet, and keeps the revs as low as possible. The V6 is something that I don't think I could live without in such a large vehicle. My favorite feature would have to be the Tri-Zone Climate control. With four kids in the car, it is almost a must. The stow and go seating has been used on many occasions, one of which being the move to our new home. Although the Grand Caravan isn't offered in FWD, our friends told us that all we have to do is get a good set of winter tires and we will be set. Gas mileage is definitely not the most impressive. But considering that there is a 3.8L V6 under the hood, 20mpg isn't too too bad. Overall, I think that you are getting a great bang for your buck here. We spent just $10,500 on the vehicle. One owner, non smoker, low mileage, versatile vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan