2010 Dodge Grand Caravan

very practical and multi-use sportswagen

by from robbinsdale, mn on September 17, 2017

I loved this minivan more than any of the previous models I owned, and there were 14 since the first one in 1984. it has a quiet but strong engine and with some moderate pedal input I was able to get around 31 mpg at freeway speeds. Sto-n-go is a great and very practical idea to create extra space and volume when needed. Back-up camera and videoscreen are helpful.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great vehicle, but transmission...

by on August 25, 2017

I love our van. Drives great. Seats are comfortable. Space for stuff is great. But Dodge has a problem with transmission. Once it starts to go it all goes. Not a cheap fix

Good Car

by from Buffalo, New York on August 15, 2017

This van is cool and modern. Very comfortable and stylish on the inside, but the outside is a little more drag, depending on what color you get. It is a smooth ride, but is not too durable for icy roads and winter weather.

Great Car

by from Buffalo, New York on August 15, 2017

This car is very cool and modern, yet very classy. It drives well and is very comfortable, but lacks durability.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

270,000 miles and no major whoopsies!!

by from Goldsboro, NC on July 30, 2017

This car was originally bought as a replacement for our family van that was involved in a crash. After about 3 years, I started using it as my work vehicle as I needed the space for samples, catalogs, demoes etc. It had about 17,000 miles on it when we bought it, and now has over 270,000. I replaced normal stuff such as A/C compressor, water pump, but nothing major. Original engine, transmission, drive train etc. Very happy with the reliability of this car.

The cargo space is huge!

by from Wethersfield ct on July 24, 2017

It's truly an all purpose vehicle, a comfortable family car or cargo truck no matter the need it fits the bill. 4x8 plywood fits in the back!

Uses car for Havingfun

Very reliable, very functional for the family

by from Ogden, Utah on July 8, 2017

This vehicle has been great for family trips, activities, camping and just getting around town. We have loved it since we have so many young kids this vehicle was super nice because of the stow and go seating and how spacious it is.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Always buy a dodge caravan.

by from West Virginia on June 9, 2017

I know that consumer report does not have much nice to say about them. I have had better luck with the dodge caravan series than any other car I have ever owned. I have had a few. I think they are the bomb.

Car has been good to me.

by from Maspeth on June 7, 2017

Its good overall but I would buy the high end town and country next time spend more to get more. I hate where the spare tire is.

Last Minute Purchase!

by from on May 30, 2017

After having two kids within 21 months, we realized we needed a new car. My wife insisted on something that seated 5 until we quickly got the news that she was pregnant with twins... Being that we are 26 and have my income only coming in... We had to chose something cheap and quick. After doing some research, we found that the 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan was going to be the answer. For a little over a month now, my wife has been driving a silver 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with 64k miles on it. She claims it to be a pretty swanky minivan. Now, I have driven this vehicle on many occasions. It is very quiet, and keeps the revs as low as possible. The V6 is something that I don't think I could live without in such a large vehicle. My favorite feature would have to be the Tri-Zone Climate control. With four kids in the car, it is almost a must. The stow and go seating has been used on many occasions, one of which being the move to our new home. Although the Grand Caravan isn't offered in FWD, our friends told us that all we have to do is get a good set of winter tires and we will be set. Gas mileage is definitely not the most impressive. But considering that there is a 3.8L V6 under the hood, 20mpg isn't too too bad. Overall, I think that you are getting a great bang for your buck here. We spent just $10,500 on the vehicle. One owner, non smoker, low mileage, versatile vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan