2013 Dodge Grand Caravan

Excellent alternative to Imports.

by from Omaha NE on August 23, 2017

As a formal rental van, this had some miles on it when we purchased. We have now doubled that mileage with no extra maintenance besides brakes, tires and oil changes. Pretty comfortable but you do have to get the seat just right or your back aches. As far as value, I don't think you can beat the Chrysler/Dodge vans. They are thousands less than Honda or Toyota. Yes their value does fall quicker but you also pay less up front. DVD system is nice for the kids, the Stow N Go is great, you cannot beat the versatility of this vehicle. Gas mileage on the highway is good, up to 28, but count on upper teens in the city. 3.6 V6 gives plenty of pep, but the transmission shift points are rough. The interior is dated but functional. I would probably buy another one.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Steady Workhorse

by from Stevens Point, WI on August 14, 2017

Does what it says it would. Reliable. And since there is a 100 word requirement to post you were forced to read this useless sentence.

Perfect for my needs!

by from Niagara, ON on June 22, 2017

This car is perfect to put my wheelchair in as the seat stow. Love that the windows go down :) Great ride.

Worst car ever

by from on June 19, 2017

The car had lots of problems with it the electronic components never worked correctly the car didn't start all the time it also liquified the battery to where you could hear it slosh around and Dodge said it was are problem that there was nothing wrong with the car and the would not fix it do buy this car it would just be a waste of your money

Looking to buy my next Dodge Grand Caravan

by from Lynnfield, MA on June 17, 2017

With a large family this car was perfect for holding everyone. It was comfortable, and roomy for all 7 of us. My husband love the flexibility of easily storing the seats away so we could use it for moving large objects and lots of luggage. l loved the gas mileage and way it handled on the road.

Versatile and Good value

by from Omaha NE on June 12, 2017

This van has been great for our family. With two young kids the automatic doors and DVD system are a huge plus. When you need to haul things the stow N Go seats are very handy. Mileage on the highway is very good for this heavy vehicle and the V6 gives plenty of passing and merging power. The only thing I have noticed is the brakes do wear out seemingly prematurely but this seems to be a theme with these Mopar vans. Resale is poor however you are paying thousands less than the import rivals. I would buy it again.

The best car that I have had ever

by from Kentucky on June 9, 2017

This car is great, offering excellent safety and comfort. My family are very happy with this vehicle, my parents are over 70 years old and this is the most perfect deal for them. Also this car is very fair with the gas.

Very practicle well designed vehicle

by from Jacksonville, Fl on May 16, 2017

I find the Dodge Grand Caravan the best designed and most practical minivan. The Crew Model is very practical with excellent features - good value for money upgrade over base.

Great for familys

by from Ca on May 6, 2017

owned our 2013 Dodge Grand caravan for a few years now and we love it. Great for family outings like camping and long road trips.

Great for a Big Family

by from Edwardsville, KS on April 30, 2017

This car has been a God send. Roomy, good stowing space, travels well, dark interior helpful with kids. Everyone I talk to including family mechanic recommends.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan