2014 Dodge Grand Caravan consumer reviews

$20,895 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 Grand Caravan Dodge
Explore the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan
Shop the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan

It was just what we wanted

It had everything we wanted. Stow N Go seats, dual air controls, no roof rack. And low miles. Previous owners used it sparingly, maybe as a second car. It runs well.

The 2nd most reliable.

Perfect for the needs for an 89 year old man who uses it to go grocery shopping , Doctors appointments and taking items to the recycling station.

Much improved over the original caravan.

There is so much to love with this minivan. I love that the 2nd row of seats fold down as well as the 3rd row, so lot of cargo space! I'm still learning some of the new features. The vehicle has lots of power when you need it and handles nicely. Very smooth ride. Comfortable seats.

Great all-around choice

The Grand Caravan has the right mix of features and performance for my needs. It's a time-tested design and the beneficiary of top-notch engineering in a highly competitive market. Outstanding ergonomics.

A great people and animal mover

We bought this mini van when an older yellow lab canine developed some mobility problems. With the stow and go seating, he could essentially walk right into the rear of the van without any difficult jumping. The van is the R/T and among the bells and whistles, the power heated leather seats and adjustable pedals were great. For those of less stature, the adjustments are infinite and anyone can achieve a comfortable seating position. Bought the van when a year old and put about 135,000 miles on it in the past 5 years. It has been very dependable and inexpensive to maintain and insure.

4.4

Like the comfort for traveling

The van was great for traveling and had all the needs I wanted at the time. Had all the room that I wanted and great storage when I needed it.

The Grand Caravan is totally family oriented.

This van is exceptional in the ride, the leg room, I am 6'5", is more than adequate and the ability to take others with us comfortably was most important with us.

Excellent Vehicle that should last many Years

We are a family of six and one dog. This Van fits us perfectly. I have used Caravans in the past as work vans and can vouch for their longevity and toughness. Rides great and is versatile in a passenger or cargo configuration.

4.0

Paint bubbled

Fiat Chrysler (FCA) has a known problem with paint on the hood of Grand Caravans. But FCA and local dealer James do not respond to the case I opened.

Reliable car

Great for family Great for long distance Great overall Reliable car Gas saver Great ac Great heat Great night lights Window tinting Nice color No scratch