2011 Dodge Journey

Very reliable

by from Brandon,MS on September 19, 2017

Met all my needs and has room for sports equipment. My Grandparents bought it new and then I got from them with last 2 years.

Great car for the money

by from Michigan on August 30, 2017

Great car for the price. Not a minivan but has many features like one. We are pleased with our decision to purchase it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I LOVE My Dodge Journey! So Pretty!

by from Victoria, BC on July 15, 2017

I love this car - we didn't want to give up our Buick Rendezvous, I loved it so much, but then I gave my Rendezvous to my daughter, and got the Dodge Journey - is just a gorgeous car,I love the interior, so comfy, love the colour - very sparkly! Is very nice to drive, and love the Push Button Start! and we bought it from Three Point Motors in Victoria, BC, through our salesman, David - what a great guy! : >

Uses car for Havingfun

Between GOOD & Excellent there's '11 Dodge Journey

by from East Mesa, Arizona on July 13, 2017

I would definitely buy the latest version new. Great options and functions considering its 6 years old. You have to adjust the seats just right for everyone to be comfortable but a great used "crossover" overall.

Love it!

by from Tifton, GA on June 27, 2017

This car has met all of my needs. It has plenty of legroom in the front and back. Sleek design inside and outside. The ride is great compares to other cars I've tested. I even like that it stands out because of it's unique color: Mango Tango Orange! <3

Comfortable Travel Vehicle

by from Detroit, Mi on June 25, 2017

Ive owned this vehicle for about a month and have had little complaints. As someone who travels alot this vehicle offers quite the diversity in many way. Comfortable for long drives, fair gas mileagle for the size, very spacious trunk for luggage and smooth handling. Not perfect in any area but all around what ive been looking for in a travel vehicle.

1st SUV ever purchased

by from N. Granby, CT on June 14, 2017

This was a basic vehicle w/4 cylinder automatic. We traveled with this vehicle and found it a little under powered for long hauls & received below expected fuel mileage, felt it needed a 6 cylinder to be a good traveler, and got poor mileage out of the OEM tires.

Best car insurance ever owned

by from Linoln,RI on May 26, 2017

It's was a very reliable & very little maintain required not expensive for fuel usage & has a lot of accessories for options.

great car, bad dealer

by from Lafayette,IN on May 13, 2017

the car was a great buy. we bought this car very cheap and we thought that we walked away with a steal.... we did not. now we have problems with the head gasket and the dealer refuses to pay. in the end we still have it for way lower than market value which is good. just upset that the dealer wouldn't take responsibility.

2011 Dodge Journey

by from Glen Carbon on April 4, 2017

We bought this vehicle for our son in college. This vehicle rides nicely and has a lot of leg room.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Dodge Journey