2016 Dodge Journey

Great car Best value

by from Oakdale,Ct on April 29, 2017

perfect size with just the feature you need. Great all around car / suv looks ,rides & handles great this is a well versed vehicle good gas milage , cargo space yet has the option with 3 rd row seating when you need it.

2016 Journey

by from Knob Noster MO on April 4, 2017

Purchased a 2016 dodge journey and its everything my family needs, it has power, they are stylish, they even have a 3rd row seat. that folds flat when we do not need it.

Very comfortable ride.

by from Woonsocket, RI on June 16, 2017

Keyless option is very convenient when your hands are full. The room is in the length making parking easier. Casual style (not too showy ) and very comfortable adjustable seats. It also has some nice PERKS!!

Most attractive economical reliable SUV

by from Chicago, IL on April 24, 2017

I've enjoyed this vehicle on road trips, it has descent pick up and great cruise control. This car is good on gas and sells at an affordable price. Nice interior, attractive and comfortable. Had no problems with this car.

Great vehicle

by from il. on April 19, 2017

Great vehicle. Fun to drive.Very comfortable on long trips.Has more than enough power for passing ,also gets very good gas mileage.

Love it. Lots of room. Nice power.

by from on April 16, 2017

Surprised with all the amenities. Remote start. Flex fuel with V6 and leather. Seats almost go flat so hauling things that are 9ft long is no problem. The passenger front seat folds forward. Lots of little cubby holes. I like it so far.

SO FAR GOOD I JUST GOT IT.

by from QUEENS VILLAGE on April 10, 2017

I HOPE THIS CAR DON,T GIVE ME TROUBLE FOR A LONG LONG TIME.HOPE ME THE BEST. I NEED IT, I WILL RECOMEND YOU TO EVERY ONE. I THNK STILL I NEED MORE CHARACTER.

We have never felt safer

by from Belmont on April 5, 2017

We are absolutely in love with our Journey. We initially set out for something different but fell in love with this immediately. We feel safe, secure and can finally travel with a reliable vehicle.

Good drive

by from Plano, TX on March 23, 2017

An excellent SUV, very smooth ride, not noisy while on the road, very well equipped compared to others on this category and not too expensive for the equipment it comes with.

Good so far.

by from Tracy, CA on April 20, 2017

In the change of speeds a sudden change occurs. But I knew it but dealer said is Normal due to the type of motor that they used for this minivans.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Dodge Journey