2002 Dodge Neon

Cutest car ever.

by from Yakima, WA on July 5, 2009

My 2002 Neon runs excellent, haven't had to do any repairs since keeping up with the maintanance. Will admit the factory paint is not the best as it chips easily. It is extrenely comfortable to drive, not the most powerful off the block but it can get you where your going quick enough.

Dependable Little Car

by from Alpena, MI on March 5, 2011

I bought my 2002 Neon in September 02 and drove it until Feb of this year. It was a great little car for me. Got me to and from work, college, and it was great to travel with. Excellent with the gas prices the way they have been. It just was too small for my growing family.

very reliable car.

by from Boston,MA on December 6, 2012

I bought this car barely used in 2005 with 10,000 miles on it and it has been the perfect car never left me broken down on the side of the road. the only problem I was the average wear in tear for a car. the dodge neon is plain jane car so if your so if your looking for all the bells and whistles find a different car. I finally trade my neon at 230,000 miles for a truck because I needed something bigger.

Best car I've ever bought

by from Chicago IL on February 28, 2012

Best money I've spent. This car not only looks sexy but it feels sexy as well. It handles great. Its no race car but it has some kick to it. A great first car for a teenager!

not bad

by from south dakota on October 20, 2007

I own on and is pretty happy but reliability is a question.Handles and corners really good great for city driving.It is worth the money.Kinda slow of the line but not to bad.

Reliable and economical

by from Benbrook, TX on May 16, 2006

With the roller coaster ride that today's gas prices are taking, it seems that the Neon is definitely in the winner's circle with low gas consumption. I mainly use my Neon for getting to and from work as well as errands, soI only fill up twice a month. It's a good, reliable and economical car. I would recommend this car to be suitable for only those people of short stature. I'm 5'1" and it fits me perfectly but my husband, who is 6'1" has tough time adjusting the seat to give him enough leg room. He sets the seat all the way back and his legs are still bent. There have been no major repairs needed and it's been pretty reliable. I bought this car three years ago completely because of necessity and it's time for me to move on.

A OK car but be willing to drop some cash

by from Richmond,MO on June 8, 2009

I have had my 2002 neon for about a year now that I bought for $5500 and have already had to put about $2000 in repairs so far. Bought the car with 48000 on it. Now has over 65000 on it and since then alot of stuff has went bad. Heres the list of everything repaired, new front brake rotors and pads, new clutch kit(clutch,flywheel,presure plate) and the master cylenoide in the tranny($835 alone)new oxygen sensor and check engine light still stays on,bent front axle(dont know how no wrecks)a/c charge,new tires all the way around,head and manifold gaskets,exhaust flange and wireing issues. And tommorow I have to take it in to see about a throtle issue. Will sometime idle high about 2000rpms or just die. Don't buy unless you have to and if you do be willing to drop more cash into it.

most reliable car i' owned

by from michigan on July 26, 2010

is the best used car i have ever owned. very low maintinance. i brought it in 207. i have not spent 5 thousand on it. great car.

Not bad,could use some improvment

by from west PA. on May 6, 2011

Back bracks locked up, needed towed, problem with air cond. kinda rough ride when over 70,000 mls. but all and all not to bad, have had worse!

Not worth it

by from London, Ontario on June 3, 2009

We bought this vehicle in 2006.Not worth your money.I wouldn't suggest getting this vehicle. It has a lots of electrical problems.