2010 Dodge Nitro

Very good performing and stylish vehicle

by from Manassaa, VA on May 1, 2017

The Nitro has impressive look from outside ,come across as a tough piece of driving machine the four wheel gear performed good on tough terrain. The vehicle over-whole performance and reliability was very good

Great first vehicle

by from on April 24, 2017

Bought our nitro right before we got married and it has been a great vehicle. It looks great and runs great. The nitro is good on gas and very reliable, the only thing I would change is the amount of room in the back seat, once we had a baby it got a little cramped with the carseat and all.

Dodge Nitro

by from KY on April 22, 2017

Dodge Nitro SXT 4x4 Great vehicle, distinctive looks, comfortable, Great SUV, very dependable, rides great, loved the vehicle and really hated to trade it!

Great truck

by from roch,ny on March 20, 2016

I traded my 2008 nitro with 88k on it for a 2010 nitro 25k on it and I would probably get another one if they continued making them.Great truck with plenty of power with the 3.7L.I tow a trailer and a boat with it with no problemRides good(for a truck) very tough, classy looking exterior.

dodgy

by from on March 10, 2014

Perhaps the most unreliable Car I've Owned. but then again maybe not. To be or not to be that is the question

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

The Most Awesome Ride I Have Ever Owned

by from Houston,Tx on March 16, 2013

This was the best vehicle I have had I would by another one if I needed one but I plan on keeping this one until it gives out and I will replace the motor. Gas is a drag but I work for a warehouse so it's not a problem. Deep pockets if you want this ride... Cruising everywhere people look.

All power I was looking for

by from Plainville, MA on December 20, 2012

The Nitro is great, all the power of a truck but with room for the kids. The Nitro has its quirks, if your looking for a cadillac ride buy a cadilliac. The Nitro rides like a truck. Personally for me, to throw my tools in the back head off to work awesome. Looking foward to towing my trailer this summer. The Nitro is setup for easy add ons of nerf bars and tow hitch. The mpg could be better so if your looking for high mpg buy a hybrid.

very reliable

by from new york on August 7, 2012

my husband bought this 2010 dodge nitro new and i have had it for two years it is a great car. i have never had any problems with it and comfortable for a family of four .great on the highway you dont even feel how fast you are going but sometimes can be bumpy .i love the look of its exterior certainly an eye catcher my only disappointment is the interior. it scratches very easily could have made better quality.also, has no vents in the back for passengers and no light when you open the visor, blind spot with side pillars so be careful of pedestrians four wheel drive is great ive never been stuck in snow overall i think its a good vehicle for the price.

One of the most Reliable Cars I've owned!!!!

by from on October 14, 2011

Spacious and fun!!! After owning mustangs for awhile I decided to take a chance at the Dodge Nitro! Lets just say I am very pleased on how it handles, and I always feel safe but I would say it defiantly sucks up gas!!! But who's looking for PERFECTION!!! ;-)

ok car

by from weatherforf TX on September 12, 2011

The vehicle has served well for 30000 miles in the time I have owned it. I purchased it new in april 2010. No mechanical problems, not the best seating position for long trips and resonable economy.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Dodge Nitro