Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

very dependable truck!

by from on September 14, 2009

I've had a 1500 for quite some time & it just keeps on going like the energizer bunny! If you keep them well-maintained, they will run forever.

will not quit !!

by from Los Angeles on October 24, 2007

The 95 Dodge diesel dually I have has 312,000 REAL miles, city and major higway driving. It has done a 4000 mile, nonstop road trip every year since new, without any problems or breakdowns. Great fuel economy, and plenty of room for me ( 265 lbs) 6'-8".

very nice vehicle

by from on August 19, 2011

Ive had the truck for about a few years. great truck nice perks. Ive installed a custom sunroof and a custom hood scoop. in all the truck preforms great. ice cold a/c. The only thing about the a/c is that it sometime switches from front vents to the window vents. which is weird. but all in all its a great truck.

1995 Dodge Ram -213K still going

by from Arkansas on July 29, 2010

I bought this truck used to move from Georgia, to Arkansas. By the time I got to Arkansas , three day and two overnights at rest stops due to weather,later I was sold on the truck. This truck was a trooper, hauling a 17 foot Uhaul, three cats in the back, through , heavy rain, snow,and ice gave me no trouble. I am commuting 250 mile a day , still running fine, used 14 gallons, so about 18 MPG with the A/C full blast. The only down side I have is , one the front chrome grill is actual a piece of metal foil, and is bubbling up, two the worst cup holder, so shallow most cup jump out the frist time you hit a bump.

Similar Models