2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Great Truck!!

by from Phoenix, AZ on May 16, 2010

I have 2 Dodge Ram 1500's and love them both. It's very roomy and comfortable. As long as the necessary typical maintenance is done when needed, you won't have any problems. I have one with over 200,000 miles on it and haven't had any problems with it. I was so impressed, I chose to buy another one for my son. Trust me, I am a very picky parent and will only allow him to drive a very safe vehicle. Great truck!! My husband also has one for work and has the same experience!

The only truck to own.

by from Kasson,mn on March 20, 2012

Overall,Great everything.. Try to work on any of the others,and you will understand the difference.And by the way, the others have many issues!!!

Great Piece of american machinery

by from Chicago, il. on October 1, 2010

Have always liked Mopar/Hemi cars. Never thought of a truck. Bought it mostly for work(remodeling) but now has become my favorite vehicle that I've ever owned. Plus, I can haul around ANYTHING. The engine on this thing is ridiculous(5.7 Magnum) and the interior comfort is great. I got the crew cab.

Salsa

by from Lawrenceville, Ga on July 25, 2013

I love my 2004 Dodge 1500. It is a great truck! I gonna keep it till the tires fall off. The truck stands tall on the road with the 22 inch wheels and has a lot of horse power to do what ever I need it to do. It also has the towing package which is important to me when hauling cars.

Dodge Ram 1500

by from Lafayette. IN on May 24, 2011

They all make good ones and all have oops! They're only as good as the parts put in and the people putting those parts in it. I bought this one at a very, very good price. My 01 Dakota was very good to me, so looking for another Dodge truck was not a problem. This one is bigger and will pull our boat with less effort.

AWESOME TRUCK

by from CLIFTON PARK, NY on April 16, 2013

This was my truck and I enjoyed it very much. Put new tread on it last winter to pass inspection, then in spring to match. This is "NOT" a Rumble Bee as advertised...Dodge made the 2-door TRUE "Rumble Bee" - yellow in dash, then broadened they're market by putting the decals on the 4 door quad cab. Don't get me wrong, it is a very special vehicle and was babied. It would be fraudulent for this truck to be represented any other way except it is a 4 door quad cab 4x4 SLT w/a 5.7 Hemi 6' bed.

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT

by from Conshohocken, Pa. on January 9, 2016

Bought it brand new in 03'. Couldn't have asked for a better vehicle. Worth every penny I paid for it. Held up extremely well. Plenty of power. Extremely reliable. I owned it for 12 years and the only problem I ever had was a small radiator leak. I tried to fix it with quick stop, and clogged the radiator. My fault. I changed the tranny fluid and filter around 60,000 miles for peace of mind and other than that, it was normal maintenance. I can't brag about this truck enough. I only traded it in for a new one as I couldn't pass up the deal I came across.

Passes everything

by from Madera, Ca on December 26, 2011

But the gas station. Strong, powerful, and good looking. Can handle anything I throw at it. Just a little thirsty, but I knew that going in.

big bang for the buck.

by from SHEFFIELD, ALABAMA on December 19, 2006

I bought a 2004 dodge ram with a 5.7 hemi 6 months ago. This is one of the best trucks I have ever driven. Loads of power, comfortable ride, can pull a house clean off its foundation. It's an all around great truck.

good but not so good brake system

by from McMinnville, TN on September 1, 2008

Brake system seems to have alot of problems. They have locked up 2 times now, seems as the emergency break is what causes this problem.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500