2004 Dodge Ram 1500

Best truck i owned

by from Texas on August 31, 2017

It had everything i needed inside the cab of the truck. The power was really good and it was easy to maintain

Uses car for Offroading

Fun HEMI

by from Coxsackie, NY on August 30, 2017

Bought this truck in 2013 with only 28K on it!! Its really a run-around for me, but man does it move!! Short box makes it compact and not for hauling too much, but its all we need. Chrome wheels really stand out. Its a good value for the minimal use. Towed snowmobiles on a 300+ mile trip, never an issue.

Uses car for Towing

very powerful. Will pull almost anything you want

by from Sun City West, AZ on August 12, 2017

Very comfortable to drive. Great pulling power. Great looking truck. Decent gas mileage. Great sounds.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Hot rod truck

by from Schoharie NY on August 2, 2017

This truck is awesome. I've owned it for six or so years. Never let me down and is always a head turner. Beautifully unique 8.3 liter exhaust note. Everything you could want out of a performance truck...

unusual low miles! Totally clean report Don't wait

by from Georgetown,SC on July 31, 2017

This truck seats 3 and the Hemi 5.7L 345hp makes it tough and powerful . Almost a new vehicle inside and out. 8ft bed has liner. Show stopper glossy black and lots of chrome. Don't wait! 2 owners only 56,300 miles

Loved that truck!!!

by from Oxnard, CA on July 30, 2017

She was never short on power but she did hit the wallet hard from time to time when the gas prices go through the roof. Amazing truck overall. Way better than my Ford F-150 that i owned previously to my Dodge 1500.

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Jacksonville Florida on July 20, 2017

My truck has everything I need. Very capable of doing all the necessary jobs that a truck should do.. Very comfortable, fast & fun to drive..

2004 DODGE 1500

by from GLENDALE ,AZ on July 12, 2017

1000%recomend this outstanding truck the performance the ride the quality of the workmanshipis beyond words!!!1

My first pickup truck

by from Detroit, MI on July 7, 2017

Overall, a good vehicle. Not good in terms of fuel economy, but has a 35 gallon tank to compensate. The main reason I wrote this review is to report that the Original battery lasted 13.5 years. I have driven 87,000 miles. Recently the water pump failed when I was out running an errand. One bit of advice, By All Means, get the power door locks ( which I didn't)

Greatest truck ever invented

by from Cincinnati on June 23, 2017

The truck was great to grow up riding in. And later when I got to drive it myself it was easy to drive and reliable.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500