2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Good truck not made as heavy as they used to be.

by from Bellevue, NE on September 13, 2017

I bo bought this truck to use as a work truck which it does fairly well. The only issue I have with it are that the front suspension is struts instead of shocks and coils and the axles aren't as heavy as they could be.

Uses car for Towing

truck was ok

by from OREGON on August 24, 2017

average truck no power options .ok for work truck wanted something a little more.maybe perfect for construction person daily commuter.
Not Rated Reliability

My dream truck!

by from Dallas, Ga on August 18, 2017

Love it in everyday. Looks, drives, feels amazing! Really is the truck I've wanted for a long time! Got the price down a little but could have been a little better.

Great option for my bussiness

by on August 8, 2017

Great truck I'm a dodge lover, I currently own one but I need another one and I want it with doble can
Not Rated Reliability

Great truck, runs well!

by on July 24, 2017

This truck has been a great vehicle to have around to pick up things from Menards and such. I have only used it for those purposes. The seats have been kept covered and are in great condition.

Uses car for Havingfun

Defiantly a lot of powet

by from NY on July 18, 2017

Super strong! Would be excellent for towing. Only real issue I e had with it was the reAR axel was leaking fluid.

The best!

by from Wyoming, PA on July 14, 2017

This vehicle was more than what I thought. Awesome truck for an awesome price!! Would recommend this dealership if your shopping for a car and want a reliable car with a fair price.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Comfort, Fast, Great looking truck

by from plantcity florida on July 11, 2017

AFTER LOOKING AT ALOT OF CARS NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE PICKED A TRUCK BUT SO GLAD THAT I PICKED THIS ONE WAS ALOMOST FATE MET ALL MY NEEDS AND WANTS

Uses car for Havingfun

Very reliable Truck with decent mpg

by from Pittsburgh, pa on July 2, 2017

I purchased the V6 version brand new off the lot with 9 miles on it, and owned it for the next 7 years and 80k miles with no problems. I would still own it if i didnt need a backseat for children now. In fact, I wish I had got the 4x4 crewcab then, because there is no doubt I would own it for twice the time and milage I had it for if I didnt need to sell it for an SUV.

Very reliable truck

by from palm bay, FL on June 20, 2017

This truck was great on the road, never had to refuel too much for a v8, had a lot of power, cabin space was impressive, stylish, and bed was more than enough space. Very good truck

Our Expert Review: 2006 Dodge Ram 1500