2007 Dodge Ram 1500

2007 Ram 1500 Sport

by from Kansas on August 11, 2012

I like the truck but the gas mileage is terrible. I feel lucky to get 14 mpg on the highway! It has plenty of power.

Uses car for Towing

Awesome Truck!!

by from Yukon, OK on August 7, 2013

Truck is great. Actually, perfect except for some of the misuse the previous owner put it through and the salesperson lied about...........BUT..........the truck is a 5 out of 5. Glad I got it. Runs great, sounds great, easy and comfortable to drive and is a real head turner. I couoldn;t ask for more. When I can afford one, I am going to get a 2012......I'll be very happy with mine until then. GET U ONE!!!

Nice truck!

by from Colorado Springs, CO on March 11, 2011

I love my Ram 1500! Great for towing, comfort in travel, and reliable... the only thing that sucks is the horrible gas mileage... I only get 12 to 18 miles per gallon... and its cost about $80.00 to fill it up... But hey, you kind of have to know that if you buy a full size truck then you will have to sacrifice a little of the greater good!

This Truck is worth every penny.

by from Freedom, Indiana on February 6, 2007

This is the first time I have owned a Dodge Ram. I looked for over 8 months at all the different trucks on the market. I narrowed it down to the Dodge and the Chevrolet. The winner was the dodge hands down. The bottom line was the Ram looked and handled much better than any other truck I test drove. The Nissan and Toyota looked cheap and I thought was over priced. The Ford I was not impressed with at all. Keep up the great work. I have not hooked on to anything I could not pull and I use it as my work truck and my family truck.

Great truck

by from Michigan on November 7, 2007

Nice truck have the bucket seats 5.7 Hemi QC 4x4 14 mpg city 18.5 highway. Have had new 92, 00, 05, Ford F-150's 84, 88, Chevy 1/2 tons The 2007 Ram 1500 gets better milage then the 4.6 05 4x4 F-150 12 city 16 highway. I would recommend the 1500 Ram 5.7.

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Laramie

by from Johnson County, Texas on October 21, 2014

lots of power chip and dual 3" exhaust 4dr. Leather perfect shape 100k still runs sounds looks like new replaced brake rotors/pads Tires 265/60-20" lots and lots of POWER!!!

Powerful truck

by from Fairview Heights IL on October 8, 2013

Bought my 07 Dodge Ram 1500 from Auffenberg Pre-owned. Great experience!! Love that truck. 5.7 Hemi has lots of power. Salesman name was Terrance. He will do you right!!!!

Good solid truck

by from Mustang, Ok on December 12, 2009

My wife and I have had our 2007 Dodge Ram Quad Cab for over 2 years now. It has been a perfect performer as far as reliability. It has never been back to the dealer for warranty work of any kind. We've had no problems at all. Our truck has the v6 and 6 speed manual. The v6 is very good for city and around town or even on the freeway as long as there are no mountains or big hills. That is when the engine turns gutless. The six speed seems to have been put in this truck just so the driver can get more excersize by needless shifting. The 5 speed would have made much more sense. All in all it's been a very good, reliable truck but would like to try out a 2009 with the coil springs on back. I'm sure it would have a better ride.

good hauler

by from florida on March 7, 2010

Had truck for 3 yrs. No problems 5.7 18 highway empty. Gets the same mpg hauling 22ft bayboat as my ford v6 stick got hauling 17 ft boat!!! 8ft bed straight cab

Uses car for Towing

2007 Dodge 1500 ---- RWD Awesome Truck

by from Va. on April 16, 2017

Have owned this truck for 4 years it is a two wheel drive 4.7 engine awesome truck in four years I have put one New set of tires on Truck rear brakes and a battery I love this truck it handles great gets about 16mpg with a 38 gallon tank it has positive traction never need a 4 wheel drive. I put 265-75-17 tires on it sets up like a 4 wheel drive I would be disappointed if it wore out under 1/2 million miles I will keep it till it is worn out. Would buy another one.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500