2007 Ram 1500

2007 Dodge Ram 1500

2007 Dodge Ram 1500

4.5

Have You Driven the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500?

Nice truck!

by Littrell13 from Colorado Springs, CO on Fri Mar 11 2011

I love my Ram 1500! Great for towing, comfort in travel, and reliable... the only thing that sucks is the horrible gas mileage... I only get 12 to 18 miles per gallon... and its cost about $80.00 to fill it up... But hey, you kind of have to know that if you buy a full size truck then you will have to sacrifice a little of the greater good!

2007 Ram 1500 Sport

by Wrench from Kansas on Sat Aug 11 2012

I like the truck but the gas mileage is terrible. I feel lucky to get 14 mpg on the highway! It has plenty of power.

Uses car for Towing

This Truck is worth every penny.

by Kaamill from Freedom, Indiana on Tue Feb 06 2007

This is the first time I have owned a Dodge Ram. I looked for over 8 months at all the different trucks on the market. I narrowed it down to the Dodge and the Chevrolet. The winner was the dodge hands down. The bottom line was the Ram looked and handled much better than any other truck I test drove. The Nissan and Toyota looked cheap and I thought was over priced. The Ford I was not impressed with at all. Keep up the great work. I have not hooked on to anything I could not pull and I use it as my work truck and my family truck.

Great truck

by Love trucks from Michigan on Wed Nov 07 2007

Nice truck have the bucket seats 5.7 Hemi QC 4x4 14 mpg city 18.5 highway. Have had new 92, 00, 05, Ford F-150's 84, 88, Chevy 1/2 tons The 2007 Ram 1500 gets better milage then the 4.6 05 4x4 F-150 12 city 16 highway. I would recommend the 1500 Ram 5.7.

My 07 Ram 1500 has never broke down!

by Stuntscotty from Orlando FL on Mon Jun 05 2017

Love this truck!! When the wheels fall off I will buy another Ram. My 07 Ram 1500 4WD Hemi has never broke down...Knock on wood. I love the styling, appearance, performance, and overall Reliability of this truck. I will never buy another make again. Thanks Dodge Ram!

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Laramie

by Caliendo from Johnson County, Texas on Tue Oct 21 2014

lots of power chip and dual 3" exhaust 4dr. Leather perfect shape 100k still runs sounds looks like new replaced brake rotors/pads Tires 265/60-20" lots and lots of POWER!!!

Good reliable "old school" pickup

by John N from NJ on Sat Apr 07 2018

Truck has been reliable in all weather and conditions. Nothing fancy, but very comfortable with lots of cab room. Just a strong performer doing what a pickup should do. Hauling weekend cargo and doing it safely.

Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4

by Ram Owner from Jacksonville, FL on Mon Mar 01 2010

Bought this truck 4,000 miles ago and love it. Get about 17 MPG on the highway and just over 13 around town. Tow my Jeep with it which weighs 4,300 pounds and the 5.7 Hemi does not even grunt and the brakes of the truck bring it to a safe stop. MPG drops to about 14 MPG while flat towing the Jeep. The only reason I gave the interior 3 stars was because it is fairly spartan in its design, this happens to be something I like however with a truck. To me simple is good. Interior storage space is downright genius. Wish the 4x4 was a manual engagement instead of electronic but you do gain the floor space in return, just cycle between 2HI and the 4WD modes on the appropriate surfaces on a regular basis. I paid 18K for this truck from a private party and it had all of the maintenance records included as well as an unblemished CarFax report. Needed new tires at 44,000 miles which I replaced with the stock model for around $800 for the complete job.

Awesome Truck!!

by Soonerfan Ozzie from Yukon, OK on Wed Aug 07 2013

Truck is great. Actually, perfect except for some of the misuse the previous owner put it through and the salesperson lied about...........BUT..........the truck is a 5 out of 5. Glad I got it. Runs great, sounds great, easy and comfortable to drive and is a real head turner. I couoldn;t ask for more. When I can afford one, I am going to get a 2012......I'll be very happy with mine until then. GET U ONE!!!

Love it

by Moose from Connecticut on Mon Mar 05 2012

So I am at 117,000 miles and considering a new RAM...this one was fun. Lots of power and with the Flo-Master muffler gets alot of looks. We use it to tow a 21 foot boat and no problems. The only issue I have had was the replacement of the windshield wiper assembly (odd). This is my first dodge truck, I was a little shy with all the changes the company was going through at the time. My daughter loves to drive it too....Nice.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500

For those who find full-size crew cabs a bit too restrictive, or who have NFL linebackers to transport, here's a pickup truck of monumental proportions with the biggest backseat on the market. Dodge Ram Mega Cab is a mega-truck in every dimension, standing tall, broad and really long. And that cab, about 6 inches longer than a regular crew cab, can contain six burly construction workers wearing hard hats and tool belts. Which may be the point here, that Mega Cab is designed not so much as a family vehicle than as a work truck for the entire crew along with most of their equipment. Although I'm sure plenty of guys are buying these behemoths for the bragging rights. Just throw on a 10-inch lift kit... Read More