2008 Dodge Ram 1500

Haven't had luck with this particular truck experi

by from on September 14, 2017

Not sure yet. Haven't had a lot of luck with it so far. Fuel pump went out after 1-day of purchase. Not sure if this is normal for the age/mileage...

Uses car for Towing

Great shape for an older ,reliable truck.

by from Stratham ,NH on September 13, 2017

I would not sell if I didn't have 4 vehicles with 2 drivers.I bought a truck with a back seat, now I can take my 2 dogs with me.My wife said"by the best one because this is your last ".

Uses car for Transportingfamily

First truck ive owned

by from Jblm,wa on August 25, 2017

The truck Has everything i was looking for and has the look i wanted. Has enough space without being to big.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Pickup!

by on August 19, 2017

Very reliable, had only 1 issue serpentine belt and water pump went on it in Nevada. Lots of compliments on it as it is a very sharp truck!

Best Vehicle I've ever owned

by from Holden, LA on August 12, 2017

I've had this truck for 9 years and, other than changing out the parts that wear out (tires, oil, etc) its been the most trouble free vehicle I've ever owned. I LOVE the Hemi engine! It drives like a truck, but hey, that's what it is! The interior has held up VERY well.

Awesome

by from Bethlehem pa on July 12, 2017

This car is great. Need to get one! The 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 will get you there! The interior is very comfortable.

most powerfull v6 engine i ever own

by from san antonio tx on July 7, 2017

it is very reliavle truck with alot of space to move materials like for large applaince like larg refrigerator or stove good for a plomber or electrician or contruction in general is color white it looks commercial type vehicle the interior and extiror looks real clean

Great truck

by from Charlotte on July 2, 2017

The truck is what I need and more! I have never own a doge before but would buy a ram again. This is a great touch that can handle most anything.

Great truck so far

by from Boise, ID on June 16, 2017

I've only owned this truck for a couple weeks but so far its amazing. The one I purchased was like new. The interior is decent but its a truck so I don't care that much. The engine for me is important and this Hemi has been very reliable so far.

My dependable old truck

by from Texas on June 13, 2017

I have owned my RAM 1500 since new. It has never failed to startup. It has never cost me a dime more except for oil changes and gas.the only regret was I did not buy a super cab instead of a quad cab. After 9 years I look at the new trucks to buy but I have a truck that has'nt cost me any additional money so why get rid of it

Our Expert Review: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500