2011 Dodge Ram 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Ram 1500 Dodge
Explore the 2011 Dodge Ram 1500
Shop the 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Enjoy the ride

The stereo system is great, ride is smooth, great visibility, plenty of interior room , love the paint color, plenty of power , great braking ability and self parking is a great option

Dream truck!

2014 eco diesel Laramie longhorn 4x4. Best truck I’ve ever owned by far! The interior is awesome and huge! The toolboxes are incredibly useful. The seats are heated and cooled, as well as the steering wheel! It’s just an awesome truck!!

Love it!

Beyond satisfied with the 2021 1500 Dodge ram Limited! This vehicle was made to tow our LUND fishing boat it is like glass! Smooth, comfortable , top of the line!

Great experience

Only thing that cause a slight issue is the touch screen on radio doesn’t respond to anything. Changes must be made manually not a huge deal though

Excellent vehicle

Vehicle meets all our needs. I would recommend vehicle purchase from this company to all my friends. Great service and friendly people who were more than willing to help

Nice Truck

This car meets my need. Thinking of buying a boat and camper. This truck will fit the bill. Will also help in hauling items that are routinely needed.

4.0

Truck is fine

The truck was for my son to drive to college. It seems to be fine so and he loves the look of it and the performance.

Best truck out there.

I absolutely love it. It fits all my needs and the interior is spacious and comfortable. It's a smooth ride and I couldnt be happier.

Great pickup truck ride smooth thank you tow a boa

This truck is very comfortable and a smooth on the road okay if I have to buy another truck I would go back and see Christopher

Its a beautiful truck

This truck is exactly what I was looking for! The drop down did not allow me to choose the correct year for the truck. It is actually a 2012 Dodge Laramie. It is important to choose a dealership that is reputable and stands by their word. Low book sales of Lindon is just that!