2011 Ram 1500

2011 Dodge Ram 1500

2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Have You Driven the 2011 Dodge Ram 1500?

Impressed

by Big Al from Scottsdale on Sun Sep 04 2011

2010 Ram 1500 Crew TRX Off-Road I don't know why Chevy and Ford Trucks outsell the Ram. The Dodge has the best looks period! It's the fastest car I've ever owned and its 6,000 lbs! Ive owned the truck for a year and had no issues except for a recall reprogramming the AC which was promptly fixed by the Dodge dealer at no charge. Fit and finish is the best I've seen on any American car. The doors close easily and switches have a solid feel. The ride is the best of any truck. Steering is light and precise. I can park it with one hand unlike my previous trucks. This Ram is a big improvement over the previous generations so if you haven't test drove one please do so before you buy that Chevy or Ford. You'll save a few thousand and end up with a better truck!

Very good truck so far.....6580kms...no issue's

by brancop from Edmonton on Thu Aug 11 2011

Hard to pick between the 2 trucks that I would only pick, would be the Ram or the F-150, had owned previously Fords before, but never cared for the service that was given to me by Ford, I've been polite, never rude, but when I had issue's they seem to never repair the issue, but there most common saying is they all do that....but the issue's I had was another story....engine knocking at first start up, and go away after about a minute....etc...But when test driving the F-150 (with the 5.4 liter) it seemed powerful enough, good handling, but going over rough roads there is a lot of wheel hopping, didn't care for much of that, got annoying after awhile especially the City I live in is filled with 3rd world country streets, except the new roads being built. But anyway's I really like the ice blue instumentation on the F-150 and the full colour display in the instrument cluster, and the back up camera in the rear view mirror. F-150 is a beautiful truck, but when I test drove the Ram Sport 4x4 Hemi, Wow! smooth ride, good looks, which I liked better than the Ford, and lots of power, and no rear wheel hopping, but noticed also the Dodge Ram copied a little of the F-150 body lines, like the rear of the cab is similiar, and the rear and front lights.....and Mileage was not that bad, hit about 18.5 MPG on the Highway, had it lent out for a long test drive over the weekend...

I love my Laramie

by kwmartin25404 from Martinsburg, WV on Mon Dec 13 2010

I just purchased the Laramie and so far have loved it. I enjoy the amenities, styling, handling and feel the vehicle has gotten good mpg. I have owned Ford pickups for years and am very happy with the switch. I highly recommend this pickup.

Got it right

by Mikee from New jersey on Tue Nov 23 2010

2000 miles on my new 2011 ram 1500 big horn and I'll tell ya folks what a ride. The interior styling is beautiful nice ride for a pickup. Fast good looking truck!

Never been happier with one vehicle

by mopar man from Odessa,Fl on Mon Jan 14 2013

This truck is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Its exterior looks are beautiful. the interior feels great to the touch and is so good looking. The HEMI V8 is flawless. It will burn its tires off the line and shift perfectly every time. the gas millage is good but i have a hard time maintaining it because the sound the motor makes when you drop the hammer is amazing. I have owned many vehicles (BMW,ford,chevy,infiniti,jeep) and this is by far the best. im never going to get rid of it

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie

by dorian from Skokie,IL on Sat Mar 29 2014

Very nice truck, Hemi engine is awesome, known already for his reliability. Lot of room on the back seats which came heated , something new for Dodge and welcome,I would definitively buy again this truck. For me is Ram no 3 and counting.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

First dodge I've owned its a great truck

by Fin Addict from Bonita springs Florida on Sat Jun 03 2017

I took a chance with a dodge I am normally a ford guy. I have been pleasanltly suprised as to the quality and power this truck has. It gets better gas mileage than is stated which is a huge bonus for as much as I drive

Former Foriegn Car Driver

by Rico from Orlando, FL on Sun Aug 21 2011

Noticed Ram was better deal than the compitition. Looks were amazing compaired to all other trucks. Power can not be beat.

2011 Dodge Ram 1500. Awesome Truck

by truck enthusiast from Pittsburgh<Pa on Thu Jul 21 2011

I have owned several pick up in my life time and this truck is the nicest looking and best truck I have ever driven. I purchased the truck over a 1 year period after carefully doing research on all the full size model offered. The rebates offered by Dodge were very aggressive compared to the other brands. The quality and attention to detail were carefully thought out in the Ram truck.

Uses car for Towing

Great Truck

by NewRamGuy from NW Florida on Wed Jan 22 2014

Best truck I've ever had. Plenty of power to pull my 23' cruiser. It's really comfortable on long drives and it looks GOOD. I'm really impressed with the highway economy when not towing - 22.4 mpg best so far.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27

Our Take on the 2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Photos provided by Mike Levine

At a time when the big truck makers are doing everything they can to separate themselves from the pack, only a few are making enough noise to get above the din.

For now, Ford is probably doing the best job with low-volume packages like the Raptor, King Ranch and FX2. But recently, Ram has made a strong push. Names like Longhorn, Ram Runner and Outdoorsman are getting a lot of truck enthusiasts talking. The latter, which we first saw at the 2010 State Fair of Texas, seems to be aimed right at us.

Ram said the Outdoorsman package would be designed meet the discriminating needs of boating, camping, hunting and fishing enthusiasts. We like to do all those things, so... Read More