2011 Dodge Ram 1500

Its wonderful

by from Fresno Ca on September 18, 2017

The space on interior and exterior its amaizing the look to it very nice the power on the motor just what i like i love it
Not Rated Reliability

Best vehicle I've owned

by from on September 15, 2017

This truck is the best vehicle I've owned. This is my first truck, all previous vehicles have been sedans, and I don't think I'll ever go back to a sedan! The truck has amazing performance and handling. Bought pre-owned and has been an excellent vehicle for us.

Broke down when I pulled it into the driveway

by from Nevada City,Ca on September 1, 2017

I have nothing against the truck. Dodge Rams are great truck & great motors. But I bought this truck off a used dealership & they but a small light on it & there mechanic didn't tighten any of the bolts or nuts. So my tie Rod came off when I pulled it into the driveways. I then continued to look more thoroughly under the truck & found more stuff I'd have to fix. So my only advice is, when buying from used car dealerships REALLY inspect the vehicle before buying it. DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH IT TO FAST

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Uniontown on August 18, 2017

Great truck, 110,000 miles and I've only had to change the tires and brakes. Still runs like the first day I test drove it.

Awesome truck!

by from Miami, FL on July 23, 2017

It drives smoothly like a car but had the realibility and the space that goes along with owning a truck. I drive four wheelers, hunt, fish haul hay and I also have to take two kids to after school activities everyday. This truck truly meets the functionality of them ALL!

Uses car for Havingfun

Driving a truck can be fun and comfortable

by from Waycross ga on July 19, 2017

I have two dodge rams, a 2016 and a 2015. I do a lot of driving so one was going to be my everyday truck and the other my "Sunday truck". The diesel power of both is exceptional both in torque and mpg.....sometimes when walking out of the house to go somewhere I look at both trucks and have a hard time deciding which I want to drive that day.

The look and feel was pleasing to all of the sense

by from Atlanta on July 15, 2017

The truck was truly amazing overall great handling but couldn't afford it at that time - but hopefully one day soon.
Not Rated Reliability

The best vehicle I have owned in a long time.

by from Baltimore, Md on June 23, 2017

I'm so happy with this truck. I have wanted one for a long time. I looked all over for one I like and one I could afford. Probably would never had found it without Cars.com help.

2011 1500 Laramie 4X4

by from Mount Vernon, Wa on June 22, 2017

I wasn't a Dodge fan in the beginning. I also was though they were sharp looking rigs, but it was not on my radar for a truck. After a few months of pricing and research, my final selection was between a Ram and a Tundra. When I was ready to pull the trigger on making a purchase, I set my budget at 30k. What I immediately learned, that most of the used vehicles in that price range had high mileage meaning a minimum of about 70k. I was looking for under 60k so it was tough and most of the rigs didn't have any cool things like leather, nav, so forth and so on. I was finally, about ready to give up when I decided to pop in on a Dodge dealership 80 miles away (was at a basketball tourney watching my kid play), and I found my Ram. 2011 Laramie fully loaded (minus two tone paint) with 51k miles. Out the door 25k. I know, I about crapped my pants also. Anyway... I love my truck and I have not had any issues. I have everything I wanted in the truck at an amazing price.

very nice truck

by from on June 8, 2017

Love itl I plan on driving it for a very long time. Love the color. My kids keep borrowing it so it must be excellent.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500