2010 Dodge Ram 3500

One tough truck

by from Summerland B.C. Canada on June 1, 2010

Love the new Ram HD Cummins truck. Quite and comfortable, way smoother ride than before. Laraamie interior is the nicest i've seen in a truck. Heated and cooled seats front and rear, heated steering wheel, Tons of storage, in floor storage, 500 watt surround sound Alpine sound system is stock, DVD, back-up camera and Uconnect are all great. This truck is fantastic on the rough backroads, and tows a heavy load with ease. Cummins engine is bullet proof and new 6 speed trans is strong and works great when under load.

Next Generation Truck

by from on June 24, 2010

Best truck ever. Reliable, hardworking so you don't have to. The truck to haul anything. I would totally recomend it to a friend or anybody.

2010 Ram HD Cummins

by from Canada on April 9, 2011

First Dodge,Always a Chevy guy and have had the Duramax and always loved,now the Cummins and am Very Happy with,Tried all the HD's and found the Ram to be my Favorite so purchased and am loving it,

Most Reliable Truck

by from los angeles, ca on April 5, 2011

I bought a Chevy duramax new and it sucks makes weird noises lags not alot of power like my friends he has a new ram 3500 dodge it has power and i like the the cummins tows his big 16260 pound boat from the trailer hitch wow this car is amazing i love the one piece dually fender it is very big good design good aerodynamics and believe it it is fuel economy better then my truck that truck has power never lags i drove it and i just wish i had bought that car my truck gives me a lot of problems and i just got it new only 6 months and 5600 miles the dodge is much better in every way it has a nice interior, body, successful engine, every detail is precise and a comfortable ride with excellent technology. I will recommend this truck to anyone. it is a beast truck.

terrible disappointment

by from Ohio on October 15, 2010

I made the mistake of buying a 2010 ram 3500 to haul my 35'fifth wheel RV I traded off my 01 ram with a 5.9 cummins that I loved. Plenty of power to do anything and 20 mpg to boot.This truck on the other hand is the doggiest truck Ive ever driven and only gets 16 mpg at best.Its been in the shop already with only 12759 miles for "eroneous codes" What the heck is that? I swear its performance is even worse after the reflash.They assured me no operating perameters were changed but I cant believe it. I would NOT recomend the 2010 ram at all!!

Great truck

by from Fort worth tx on July 19, 2017

This truck trick is a greAt but. Comfortable and powerful. Would recommend it to a friend. Great vehicle.

2010 dodge ram

by from Bethel oh on April 4, 2017

Awesome truck I use it for towing a camper and a gooseneck trailer it will tow just about anything I want to

Best truck I have owned - spoiled me

by from Longview, tx on October 2, 2017

This truck met all my pulling needs with plenty of pedal left on the gas. The interior spoiled me with the level of luxury.

Uses car for Transportingfamily