2007 Dodge Sprinter

Several months of looking.

by from Ohio on November 1, 2007

This artical gave me the most information particularly on towing capacity. It can haul what I have and get better fuel economy than the big diesels of Ford, Chevy, and Dodge. TA

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Fort Lauderdale,FL on August 29, 2007

Best cargo van so far.. I have 2007 dodge "sprinter" high roof. loxury pakig 22b. Brilliant silver metallic exterior paint.Very nice ven.

Down the Road Costs

by from Daytona Beach on August 6, 2009

Fleet of 5 - 2 Vehicles already replaced rear ends ($5200 each). One at 230k and one at 297k. Fuel economy less than 17 mpg (diesel) with the governer set at 75. Highway miles, no excuse for rear. All maint done by dealer and all recommended maint performed.

Most efficient for the job

by from Miami Fl. on July 2, 2013

I love this van!, very reliable engine, lot of space, I am 6'2" and I can walk inside to access my equipment, and the best is how it drives, make you feel like in control of the road. I have back problems and when I drove this van 13 hours from North Carolina to Miami I couldn't believe how comfortable are their driving seats, no lower back pain at all! Now I understand why there are so many of this vans on a traveler configuration as well. Go for it!

After owning it for seven years I hate it

by from USA on February 9, 2014

Unreliable from the first couple years....turbo went out, fuel pump, glow plugs always going out, finally when the ECM went out at 119,000 mi we decided to scuttle the ship. The ECM was $3300 to repair. Oil changes cost a fortune if you take it to the dodge dealer it costs you $1000 every time they open the hood. You could buy a new vehicle for some of the repair bills you'll get. A little clue:in 2007 the EPA put stringent emission rules in effect and the result is a way too complicated vehicle that will leave you sad. If you think you'll save money since the mpg is good, think again...any fuel savings will be eaten up in extra maintenance and repair cost....if you were a turbo diesel mechanic this would be a pretty good vehicle.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2007 dodge sprinter

2007 GMC Savana
Starting MSRP $22,255

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.