Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

Fastest Car I have ever driven

by from Suffolk Cty. N.Y. on October 1, 2012

This is my fifth Viper and in 20 years Dodge has inproved the car every year.This year 5th gear is unbelievable where it used to be very flat.The transmision shifts like butter. The car has so much power even on moderate launches it feels like the car is lifting off the ground before you go sideways. I have driven these cars for 20 years and the 2010 is the pinnacle. Twenty years from now you will say I should have bought that Cobra. There is nothing like this. This car is not for the faint of heart or novices. It is quite amazing!

Owner Review

by from Nashville, TN on November 22, 2012

Best Viper Ever! I have owned 95 RT/10,1996 GTS,2000 RT/10 This is a serious performance machine, with over 600 HP on tap. Major improvements: Comfort, Ride, Handling, Precise shifter, climate controls and improved suspension.

gay

by from 64024 on August 23, 2012

you need to put better sets, better streo system, and make the rim smaller and tire bigger so use the customers dont have to buy new tires every 4 mounths.

SRT-10

by from Los Angeles on May 27, 2012

I tested it and surprisingly and I hate to say it is uncomfortable. But I have to say it would be very noisy and rattles a lot. Its hard to control in sport mode, I'd kinda rather get a metro than thi...
I tested it and surprisingly and I hate to say it is uncomfortable. But I have to say it would be very noisy and rattles a lot. Its hard to control in sport mode, I'd kinda rather get a metro than this

Similar Models