2010 Ferrari California

Greatest Car Available

by from New York, NY on January 8, 2011

I recently bought the California, and I love it. I was looking into many other super-cars before I looked at the California. Being a senior, I wanted something fast, yet comfortable. Lamborghini Gallardo was too hard to get into, Audi R8 V10 wasn't exotic enough, Maserati GranTurismo S was too slow, Bentley Continental GT is such an average car, Aston Martin V12 Vantage had hard to read buttons, Ferrari 458 Italia was too uncomfortable, but the Ferrari California was exotic, super fast, luxurious, a day-to-day car, and did not have any of the "normal" supercar flaws. I love this car!

Super Fun - Super Comfortable

by from Kansas City area on February 12, 2014

Great car to own and drive. Very comfortable on long trips, great fun to drive around town or through the hills. Thought about a 458 or a 599, but the convertible hard top makes all the difference. The only gripes I have regard the satnav screen which is impossible to read if the top is down - as the glare makes it virtually unreadable. Having the iPod connection in the glove compartment is a bit inconvenient and a puddle light on the key hole would make it a lot easier to find the ignition on a dark night, likewise with the seat heater on the side of the seat. Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about the car. Runs great - minimum maintenance and a joy to own.

An exhilarating car to own and drive!

by from San Diego, CA on January 10, 2017

Having been very fortunate to own many high end cars I just needed to scratch the Ferrari itch and boy am I glad I did! While not as good interior quality as the Brits deliver with Bentley and Astons, its an exhilarating ride. Great combination of speed, comfort, style, noise, in a serious hardtop/softtop package that looks great in either combination. Surprisingly light to drive and operate. Some great reviews but ignore the cynics this is a Ferrari, and is a great car to own and drive. Few niggles so far but nothing serious. Highly recommend but don't underestimate the great deals you can get on Astons and Bentleys at the moment either. Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Love my Cali !

by from Winnipeg, Canada on May 13, 2017

Fantastic combination of performance and comfort. Looks great with the top up or down and just plain fun to drive. My first modern exotic and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend the Cali.

Happy Camper

by from Denver, CO on March 31, 2010

I have driven most cars in this league and am amazed by the power, sound and comfort of this car. I am fortunate to be able to afford just about any car but dont want to give up this one. Dont understimate the value of two small seats for your kids in the back. Actually medium size adults squeeze in, esp with top down. Rear appearance had to be compromised to fit the slick hard top convertible. But I love having the convertible option.

The California impressed the racer

by from Greenville, SC on July 8, 2015

I race for a living, I have a 430, 458, R8 V-10 and love these cars and the performance. My wife has always loved the California but I just couldn't bring myself to buying one. Finally, after she found a beautiful blue one for me too test drive, I agreed to go drive it. I was surprised to the performance, sound and most of all the comfort. She loves the car and drive as a daily driver in most cases. 25k miles later we have had NO issues at all with the car. I can not get her to trade it. I must admit it has exceeded my expectations.

awesome car

by from on September 9, 2010

This is the best car i have ever seen ! iit is the amazing ferari! i love the way it looks and is! awesome car