Model Details

4.3
Average based on 12 reviews

A fun car to own

by from Chesterfield, Michigan on October 10, 2011

It's is a fun car to drive. Handling is excellent. Gas mileage is good, 34mpg. Front seating is very good, but the rear needs improvement.

Fun

by from Louisiana on October 30, 2011

I love the italian design. A little wobble though. But still a wonderful car. Also it has poor visibility when top is down. It has blind spot mirrors to make up for that.

Fiat 500

by from Modesto on July 26, 2012

I been driving this Fiat 500 car for 15 mounts and just love it no problems at all, i will going to upgrade soon to am Abarth model soon.

Great Econ convertible

by from Miami on May 27, 2012

Great style, smooth handling. Economical drive. Replaced my suv mileage better than window sticker. Pricing was great from dealer. A+++

fiat 500c

by from PA on January 16, 2012

What a fantastic little car. Milage is better than epa rating. I can't say enought good things about this car!

all-around great vehicle

by from nashville on December 6, 2011

made for in-town and out-of-town driving and handling. made by one of first car company's that was ever made... the fiat 500c provides all of the performance, comfort, and space needed to fit your everyday driving.

Disappointing experience

by from Gatineau, Quebec on May 7, 2015

We have had the following repaired, which we were told by our dealer was normal: - alternator replaced - clock electronic module replaced - disk breaks on four wheels - light wiring on back door - 6 replacements of front shock parts - paint flaking off under 19000km

Great fun little car

by from on October 2, 2013

Just bought this cute little car. So far I Love it! The cabriolet is so easy to lower and raise and convenient as it can be done while driving.

Excellent Car - Value and Style

by from California on April 28, 2014

I've had this car for 3 weeks and have been loving it. It it is beautifully designed inside out, not just in terms of style and look, but also in terms of functionality. It is of course a very small car, with little horsepower - but that's obvious. What you get in return is 40 MPG (I have a stick and drive carefully). The front seats are very comfortable and there is lots of leg room and head room (and I'm 5'11"). The back seats don't have a lot of room if you have tall folks in the front and the boot is very small. The instruments are just right - not too much stuff going on, but still a great deal of functionality. I like the MPG (trip average and instant), the hands-free bluetooth calling, the steering wheel audio controls, the USB music playing. The sounds system is really good too. And since the engine is so fantastically quiet, you really can enjoy listening to music and talking on the phone is actually really possible. The only negative is that there aren't enough little nooks and crannies to put things away (this is a cabriolet, so putting your tissue, phone, coins, cups, wires, cloth, chapstick, receipt, etc... in a place it won't fly out of is important). And the heating/cooling is a tad weak. Also, the roof won't close if you go more than 40mph (although I think they improved this in later models).

Hats off to Port Jeff Chrysler!

by from Delaware on April 14, 2013

I would like to thank the folks at Port Jeff Chrysler for a great car buying experience. Everyone was very professional, courteous and kind. My wife and I are out of towners who came in to make a purchase and they made us feel right at home. We got a great deal on a wonderful vehicle and everything went fast and smooth. I highly recommend going in to see Donna, Tom, Adam & the gang for your next auto purchase. They'll treat you right. ;-)