2014 Fiat 500 L

Fun Big Fiat

by from Ft. Myers, Fl. on August 25, 2017

Roomy, with great mileage and many bells and whistles for the 2014 which was included in the Trekking. All separate pricing now.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fiat 500L Trekking, terrific experience!

by from Oakland, California on August 22, 2017

It is an excellent, comfortable, stylish yet economic car! The roof top and it's smart technology which is integrated into it's system add a unique experience to driving it all around whether be it in the city or out in the country. Truly a lovely car!

Big Fiat with room and style

by from Ft. Myers, Fl. on August 16, 2017

Very roomy with great gas mileage and storage. No crampy feel in front or rear with adequate storage and FWD for any weather issues!

Uses car for Havingfun

Loaded and Fun to Drive

by from Arkansas on August 12, 2017

Much larger inside than it looks. We bought it because it is easy to load a wheelchair in the back. I love the full sunroof and heated seats. Great 30+ mpg , but it requires premium.

"Awesome" 2014 Fiat 500L

by from Lowell on July 24, 2017

This vehicle presents well on looks and drivability. Compare to the Mini Cooper and you get much more bang for the buck! This vehicle is easy to love with lots of room for everyone. This Fiat's performance was unbeatable!!
Not Rated Reliability

So regret to buy Fiat 500L

by from LA on July 1, 2017

At the beginning, I like it because of its look and design. It seemed to have everything I needed. As time goes by, problems start to appear one by one only in just a year. Everything seems to broke one after another. The window, the sun shield, the mirror... I just want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

Fiat exceeded expectations

by from The Villages, FL on June 15, 2017

I bought this car to flat tow behind my RV and I had low expectations. It turns out I am very pleased with the vehicle. It is a manual for towing and shifts very nicely. Not powerful but the turbo and keeping the rpm's up it scoots along. It has all the options including Uconnect from Chrysler and works well for navi, Bluetooth, Sirius, back up camera and hands free phone. Very spacious back seat. Hi test gas is required. The car seems very well put together.

Uses car for Towing

Not reliable never know how long its going to star

by from Bakersfield ca on May 25, 2017

A big recall on this car... 90% if the time when I get in my car it could take up to 20 minutes for this car to be able to move into Drive or reverse and sometimes it don't move computer errors come up transmission for errors come up to the car to the shop on the 10th of May the same day I took the car home I never made it home had to take the car back to the shop today is the 24th the car still in the shop have to troubleshoot everything to Fiat and they take forever to get back to you transmission has a problem they don't want to replace it they want to repair it Chrysler Jeep is not capable of fixing the Fiat by the time you wait for Fiat to respond to the three days have passed an all Chrysler says is Fiat hasn't gotten back in touch with them they didn't get a good review so Almar personally call me because he felt he was upset but they look like the bad guys what that bag review the sales guy call me 2 Days Later asked me if he could resend a review for him so I can make things look better on there side I told him I want my Car back and fixed... the car still in the shop. Block the time the car had been in the shop there was no communication letting you know what's going on I either have to call or go up there to find out everything poor communication on their behalf

Divisive styling at a great value price point.

by from on May 10, 2017

From the outside the 500L is very polarizing. However the design has all but eliminated blind spots. The large expanses of glass, especially when combined with the must have panoramic sunroof, make the interior and extremely pleasant place to be. The engine won't inspire you on track days but returns great fuel economy. Reliability seems to be a worry of the past and we have found many worry free miles. One thing that is universal is the surprise and enjoyment passengers have had that have not had the chance to experience Fiats forgotten crossover.

So many luxurious features.! Italy auto's ROCK

by from Huntington Station, NY on May 8, 2017

Outstanding... So many features are above and beyond whatever anyone could imagine. This Italian auto maker has managed to design a vehicle ( Fiat 500L Lounge)... Dynamic driving experience.! I am in Love with the way this baby handles the road. I cannot say enough about the luxurious comfort and little details withing the interior, to note; *Amazing panoramic windows-Frontal triangular patent, if so brilliant. Opening every corner of your vision is wide open... !! * A chilling compartment.! Extraordinary. ~ A perfect representation of how this Italian automaker transformed my simple fiat 500L into a dream. This feature was taken from the Ferrari. A cooling compartment, where I keep my bottles of water cold in the summer.! Also, I can leave yogurt or other perishable's ..! * Beats Audio is the BOMB There are many other feature's to mention... ie; The quality of the LEATHER INTERIOR.! But most of all, I would like to share my story... Two months after the purchase of my dream floor model Fiat 500L lounge. It was a special edition. Need I mention the endless desire I had to own this one, Verde, Dark Green w/Blanco,white rooftop, white alloy wheel spoke design... My gratitude for driving this vehicle out of the dealership had brought me to actual tears. Not only did my papa contribute to my down payment; my very special family Italiano friends had blessed me with the generous gift of adding to my down payment. Everyone supported my efforts to acquire this baby after my recent saddened experience of divorce. A frosty day in November; I left work at lunchtime to make a dentist appointment. Only a few short exists away... The car directly in front of me, left lane on the parkway, suddenly is smoking and out of control moving horizontally across the lanes from left to right. Hitting into not only on car and a pick up truck too... If I had continued straight ahead, I would have killed the passenger in this vehicle and clearly would have been bashed in the rear end by the close cars behind me.! I turned my wheel, pretty hard to the right, accelerated while this was the ONLY way to get away from the head and rear smash that might have ended in a multi vehicle slaughter. Quick thinking, perhaps even life saving. I managed to avoid the car with the blow-out and escape all other vehicles in panic. Fiat steering took me straight to the patch of narrow grass. It was hardened from the cold rain of the day before. In a flash of a moment, I would have to hit the breaks hard and cut my wheel to the left. That would have been all good. Except, not enough side grass and no traction at all. Full speed and no control, no traction, no choice. I hit the tree so hard that the impact so forceful, thy sound was deafening. The jolt; indelibly beholden unto all my senses, each & every day. Just so happens; this tree be the edge of a steep drop to fall, below street level lie a valley of earth. Call it a Ditch. Although, I assure you, a camouflaged 'CLIFF'.! Now Slow motion; U see, upon such a thrust, my Fiat had pounce slightly to right. Unfortunate moment, no more land to be had. Almost surreal, with daunting delay; Me and my Fiat, now airing with sway. feeling defeated. Rolling and tumbling, hopeful to embrace, momentum in motion, now bound us to face. Branches & vines of our Mother Earth, longed to protect, heeding to hold us back from rumble and tumble where bottom awaits, we may possibly lay. Somehow we held on, my life tossing around. Rosary Beads swept out of my reach, random items in purse, floating before me, as if out of space; a lipstick, a compact, a cell phone all flung. Note pages released from clip-hold, all the while, secured in seat belt, a tight hold had me, not moment's release from these "arms" wrapped round me. Dear God my dream Fiat; "From heaven to me". On this day that blow-out could have ended me. "You spared of my life". They came for me. after what felt like days. Ther

Our Expert Review: 2014 Fiat 500 L