2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2015 C-Max Hybrid Ford
Explore the 2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid
Shop the 2015 Ford C-Max Hybrid

So economical great car

Love the comfort and seeing $ savings on fuel. Smooth ride size is easy to maneuver parking spaces nothing bad to say about this car.

4.1

2015 C Max an owner's perspective.

I bought this car because I was shopping for a hybrid and wanted a practical car as well. What sealed the deal was how peppy the car was, and is. It certainly isn't a sports car but it get's out of the way of others very quickly and makes it a fun car to drive. Gas mileage is good but lower than expected at around 35 MPG city. However, I like quick starts which eats into that figure. The car has plenty of cargo space and has been quite reliable. The exterior design is not too sporty or maybe as sporty as could be expected for a car designed for the middle aged practical man. And that's exactly what people will think when seeing this car, that it is for the middle aged practical man. All that aside, I think this is a great little car and have owned mine now for 3 years. I recently changed the breaks all around though only needed to change the front driver's side. I changed the rotors as well as they were pitted and rusted. I was particularly happy with the design of the brakes and ease of the job, though I became a bit stiff and achy afterword. I suppose that is to be expected as my body is finely tuned for the couch.

Great little car lots of room to haul things

I love it this little car you can haul a lot very spacious rides well and looks good great gas mileage with the hybrid would buy another one in the future

4.1

first hybrid we have owned

wife drives it,, good on gas, except for ongoing headlight problem we like the car... good leg room for me 6'1 and wife 4'10, this model does not have to be plugged in to recharge.

MPG champion by far.

The first 2 tankfuls of gas - 44 and 46.5 MPG ! Great commuter/ family car. Handles great and it is quiet. Well built and stable on the highway.

4.5

I am looking to buy...

and this is on my short list. The only draw back is it doesn't have AWD, but that is not a deal breaker w/me, my wife wants AWD. I'll be buying for me, to pass on to her when my driving days have passed. So her approval is important. About handling, it is wonderful and fast, rides like a much larger car. It is easy to enter, both front and back,and has plenty of trunk space, if you stay away from the "Energi" model.

4.2

Great car... which they were making them in 2019

Great car with great design. Same technology as the Prius with more power. This is a must drive for anyone looking for a hybrid vehicle.

Comfortable

We get great gas mileage. Lots of legroom even in back seat. Only downside is no spare tire. Quiet ride. Love the brake assist feature

The joy of a CMAX

42 mpg, 13 gallons to fill up, as much leg room, headroom, shoulder room, as you could imagine us such a compact package. Very smooth ride that beats Cadillacs we have had. Zero repairs in 3 years ownership. Ford is discontinuing so grab one quick. Ford is killing this hybrid at the same time introducing models with less ride quality and interior room. Thank goodness they made the CMAX because not they have set a standard to try to meet in the future. Cost less than Prius and is far easier to get in and out of. Great car!

Great Accomplishment For American Iron

Tremendous MPG. A lot of technology for the price. Great inside room for the outside dimensions. Certainly as good if not better than a Prius.... I can't wait to see American hybrids of the future.