2014 E150

4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

a very reliable vehicle

by crazy about my ford from Tucson,az on February 26, 2015

I waited a long time to buy the truck I always wanted and finally I did thxs to Jeff Braun my sales person..he was very helpful n not pushy and answer all my questions...I am very happy after waiting for 10 yes to decide..thx you Jeff n Jim click ford..

Amazing Truck!

by Ty Stockton from Austin, Tx on May 1, 2017

I have always been an avid Ford Fan. This truck will get you where you want to go, and look good doing it. You wont be spending hundreds of bucks on fuel, and the engine is quiet when driving. This is a great truck and every owner should have one.

F-150

by mitchesp from Pikesville on March 7, 2017

Great vehicle i love it , its my 3rd F150 . trucks trucks trucks and more trucks etc. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have owned a number of F-150's

by Befrt Shepard from Middletown, Ohio 45042 on May 22, 2018

This truck was flawless and ran without a hitch for the time that I owned it. I traded this truck on a 2018. Whoever buys my old truck will be very happy it is a sweetheart.

we have own nothing but ford trucks and suv

by jbo from boca raton florida on August 26, 2017

this new truck will meet our needs specially now that my husband is sick is other just broke after 199thousand miles number 3 truck with those miles so we need another one

Ford Raptor is a BEAST

by 1Raptor from Kansas City on August 16, 2017

I love this truck - it drives like a dream and sounds AWESOME. The new ones are faster and get better gas mileage - but sound like a lawn mower. Love the style and paid a lot for it - but worth it!

Great truck in every respect

by Carole and Rick, campers on the go from Indianapolis Indiana on February 27, 2018

Wonderful performance that I truly didn't expect from an F150 truck. The site won't let me say it but this is a new 2018 Ford F150 eco boost with STX trim. It not only looks wonderful, a bit of Star Wars storm trouper look, but this twin turbo V6 kicks butt. 400 lb. ft. of torque with a 10 speed transmission in an aluminum body truck is the real deal. As the ad on TV says this truck " is the bar ". The mileage is impressive and although I thought I might not like the eco stop, start feature, it really is not a problem and has a switch to deactivate it if I want to. The warranty with this truck will ease any worries that I have about my continued love of this truck. My wife and I were using her Cadillac SRX to pull our mini SUV trailer last summer and while it could do it, it wasn't happy about it I might say. The package that this F150 has for towing includes heavier radiator, sway bars, an integrated wiring harness with brake control and a camera which functions with the dynamic backing assist which is controlled by a knob on the dash. It also includes led lighting from the tailgate which illuminates the hitch area which I'm sure is going to be useful. I know its early into my relationship with this truck but I'm a 68 year old mechanic who has been in the trenches of the car and truck business for 50 years and I am just blown away by everything about this truck. It not only accelerates like a racecar, it gets great mileage, it is quiet, has a great ride, has a nice sound system, has great fit and finish and is well priced. I did take advantage of Ford's ad which offered a great rebate on several of the features this truck has like the 4x4 drivetrain. That saved thousands and it made the deal work for me and my wife. Looking forward to a long healthy relationship with this truck and a great Ford dealer.

I love trucks!!!

by SkipperJL from Godfrey, Il. on June 22, 2018

This one really has it all Crew cab, big and roomy, lots of leg room front AND back! Great response and looks great too! USB ports and 110 hook ups front and back!!

very happy

by john from calera alabama on November 14, 2015

We have had are 15 f150 for two months now .very happy.ride is great.seats are comfortable.love the look inside and out .handles great.the only trouble I have had is with the radio.settings don't always stay locked.very happy with has mileage.we get 23 open road .city 18.great truck so far .