2006 Ford E 250

nice Van

by from middletown ny on January 28, 2013

I brought this van used in 2006 with16,000 thousand miles it now has 80,500 i just change the battery an had it alined about 2 years ago that it the only real problem i have had is if you dont screw the gas cap on tight the van will run only a few clinders an the check engine light comes on so now i know to screw it on tight. ps its a work van Carpet cleaning it cares alot of weight

excellent van

by from phoenix on August 23, 2013

bought one used with over 190,000 still running like a champ with over 249,000 minor stuff like battery ,gas filter all easy to fix,has made an excellent work van for me,when I wear this one out I will buy another ! thanks ford!

Great Overall Vehicle!

by from Middlebury, CT on July 23, 2017

We've had this since we've opened our business. It's been a great vehicle! Low maintenance and reliable.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2006 ford e250

2006 GMC Savana
Starting MSRP $21,645

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.