2014 Ford E 250

Steering needs some work

by from Dallas, TX on April 22, 2014

I've driven Ford vans for years. Has to be my favorite for dependability, but we have a 2014 E250 that no one wants to drive. After you get to 60 MPH or so, it starts swaying. One second it is drifting towards the right, then you correct to maintain your lane and it starts drifting to the left. It seems to be a design defect with the Rollover Stability Control. It has been to the dealer, they say it is driving as designed. You can't take your eyes off the road for a second. It is terrifying to drive next to a concrete barrier because of this drift. I learned a long time ago when you're scared, you're more apt to have an accident.

Ford tough, for sure.

by from on November 11, 2016

I just recently wrecked my 2009 E250, with 240K miles. Aside from changing ball joints at both front wheels, and an oxygen sensor, this van performed flawlessly. I was running synthetic oil through it since 70K, and did not have one single engine issue whatsoever. Looking to purchase a 2014, because I don't like the styling of the current model.

Similar Models