2007 Ford Edge

a very reliable sub type for any kind of weather e

by from on September 8, 2017

I enjoyed how the driver sits in the cockpit style interior.the whole feel of the vehicle is solid and kind of off road.
Not Rated Reliability

Super Comfortable and smooth ride

by from Denver, CO on August 12, 2017

One of the best cars I have ever owned. Very comfortable, rides with ease, is a beast in the snow with good tires. The only complaint I had was the AC vents, they have to be cleaned regularly and there aren't enough vents in the back in my opinion.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Car Ever

by from Riverdale, NJ on August 4, 2017

I love this car! I am a crafter and my product is recycled granite. It's heavy and takes up a lot of room. I'm able to fit two events in my Edge and it takes the heavy load with grace and ease. It actually helped my gas mileage and since I'm in NJ and my events are in New England I drive a lot of miles schlepping my rocks!

A Great SUV

by from Atlanta, GA on July 28, 2017

It has plenty of get up & go, and it has lots of head room & leg room for big and tall alike. The interior is tasteful & still very stylish. Overall I would have to say that it's a great value & I'm very pleased with my purcahse.

Greatest car I have owned

by from Whitesburg, KY on July 17, 2017

When I was car shopping my old car was on its last leg, then I came across my current car a Ford Edge and I am in love with it! I couldn't be happier with it and the dealer at the dealership help me a great deal with it

Classy, spacious, and smooth ride

by from Dallas, Texas on June 28, 2017

Classy, spacious, and smooth ride - All wheel drive handles great. Interior doesn't fall apart. Exterior has large and smooth lines.

Reliable and sturdy.

by from Gaithersburg, MD on June 25, 2017

This car has met all of my grandmother's needs and my own. This car has been with us for about 7 years and it is one of the greatest cars i've driven it's reliable and it hasn't broken down on us or had any major hiccups. it's a great car for transporting or just commuting.

Great vehicle

by from on June 18, 2017

Great vehicle and I would recommend it to anyone. The only downfall was the gas mileage was the same as a larger suv

A Car to sell to a friend

by from lodi, NJ on June 16, 2017

Super clean car, in perfect condition. Full package. Leather Seats , Sky dome sunroof, All wheel drive. I would sell this to a close friend without any doubt. New Buyer will be happy using this car for sure.

Excellent pre owned vehicle

by from Ketchikan, alaska on June 13, 2017

I love in Alaska, needed a reliable car for snowy conditions, it is in great condition, has power, looks great

Our Expert Review: 2007 Ford Edge