2009 Ford Edge

ADORE IT!!!

by from Lake Louise Alberta on August 13, 2017

I bought my edge yesterday from a private seller online. I have to say I'm not disappointed! I keep having the ABS warning light pop up randomly and also the "check park aid" which I'm going to have to look into. But overall I adore it. I wanted an SUV big enough to fit my Alaskan malamute in and enough to handle the Canadian Winters! It has an awesome remote car start so I can start the car in the winter to warm it up without even leaving the house! My last car was a Ford Focus in England and I loved it. I knew I'd probably end up with another ford as they've always been reliable in my experience. I highly recommend the edge. I'm so in love with it!!

Uses car for Havingfun

Such a smooth ride!

by from Millcreek, Utah on August 10, 2017

I love this vehicle so far. I looked up all the consumer reviews on it and it doesn't disappoint! She is a beauty, the interior is so pretty and I love all the bells and whistles. The ride is smooth and handles so well.

very good auto lots of room rides well

by from louisville on August 6, 2017

this car has served all my needs lot of room good power towed a small trailer worked very well have owned this car since new and have only had regular maintanance no unusual repairs

Great family car

by from Nashville, TN on July 23, 2017

It's a very good, pretty reliable, family car. More than enough room in the front and back seats. Trunk is pretty decent size. Not much problems with it. Easy to drive and very easy to use all the little things on the inside. Overall a good car.

Great car

by from Detroit, MI on July 22, 2017

This car has everything I need. Leg room in front and back. Phone hook up. CD changer. UB jacks. Panama roof. Auto starter. Air bags. Anti lock brakes. Rides so smooth. Plenty of extras. I love it.

Great family car

by from Cranberry Twp, PA on July 5, 2017

Comfortable driver seat space - I'm 6'8". Smooth ride, good gas mileage. Overall very happy with this car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Sturdy and Dependable

by from Philly on June 28, 2017

We purchased this vehicle after a test drive and have been very happy with it's performance and ride. The only negative we noticed was the gas mileage could be a little better. Our vehicle has the 3.5L, 6 cyl.. But if you want the sturdiness of a good SUV you sometimes have to give a little on one thing or another.

Real good family SUV

by from Riverside on June 27, 2017

I love it! Great for the family trips and grocery runs. Good on gas and very powerful 6 cylinder motor.

2009 Ford Edge

by from Ft Myers on June 21, 2017

Great car as long as it is running. Water pump is located in the timing cover and will cost $1,600 to 2,000 to replace. Alternator replacement is not easy. Radiator you need to disassemble the front of the vehicle to change. Expect high labor cost for repairs. Cooling fan will fail so just order one and have ready to install. Brakes will need high quality after market replacements of all factory rotors/calipers and brake pads.

Great riding car!

by from Orient, oh on June 11, 2017

I love my edge. It rides very well, is very comfortable, and gets good milage. I drive it everywhere I go, even though I have a van I could drive!

Our Expert Review: 2009 Ford Edge