2021 Ford Edge consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Ford Edge
Shop the 2021 Ford Edge
1.9

Stay away

The Ford Edge 2021 ST I have purchased is a Lemon! The Dealer, Wantagh Ford has the car more than I do (Yet I pay the monthly fees and insurance.) It has been leaking oil since day 1. and the dealer keeps trying to make excuses as to what is wrong and truly they have idea or don't want to say theFord Edge is a lemon

Love it but loud

Drives nice and roomy. But has the loudest engine rattle I have ever heard and dealer service dept says it’s normal. I’m ready to trade it it for something that’s not a ford. My 2012 edge was much quieter…I should have kept it. I bought the 2021 edge new November 2021

Space speed comfort and a everything a girl needs

I have taken my edge on quite a few long trips and was very comfortable very roomy handeld perfectly and had great gas mileage and plenty of pep

Very Happy with my Ford Edge

I was lucky to find a new 2021 Edge. It is quiet when driving, handles well and has a comfortable interior. It provides a large cargo area with rear seats folded. I also really like the 12 " touchscreen. Getting good gas mileage. I love everything about it so far. It's a great car.

Very reliable, safe, roomy and plenty of pep.

My previous vehicle was a 2011 Ford Edge SEL that I had bought new in 2010. I drove it 102,000 miles. No issues with it. It was totaled when I was hit from rear by a Camry going 60. I had no injuries except for a cut finger. Thankyou FORD! That's why I replaced it with a 2021 Ford Edge SEL!

I love this vehicle.

Had planned on buying the Ford Escape but after test driving the Edge ST Line I was hooked. It has the sport pedals and those are still taking some getting used to (not the brake but the gas pedal.) The counsel storage is at a disadvantage to me as I have to be so far forward in the seat that it sits smack dab at the back of my elbow, so a little annoyance there. So many gadgets and icons to learn. One of the best features is the 12 inch monitor. Amazing.

Happily surprised

I wanted a practical and reasonably inexpensive SUV to use at our summer house in Michigan, so spent a lot of time poring over Consumer zReports and the car mag sites. The Ford Edge SEL AWD looked like a safe choice but I was curious as to how it would stack up against our other two SUVs, a Lexus and a Mercedes. I’ve only had the Edge for a week but I absolutely love it. The 250 HP 4 is peppy and more than adequate. While most of the car ratings folks ding it for “dated styling,” I think they’re nuts.

Love my Edge!

Car far exceeded my expectation. At first glance I assumed it would be too small to fit my family needs but I was pleasantly surprised at the room and comfort. I don’t know that I will need to look for another car for sometime and even then, I think it will be another Edge.

Most reliable car I have owned. Love the color.

Just drove home yesterday. Was a very nice ride and felt comfortable driving it. Am sure I will enjoy as much as the last Edge I owned.

3.8

Nice, but wife felt it was too generic.

This was an SLT, leather, nice interior, gold exterior. Drove ok, but felt and looked too much like a rental car. I had to agree with wife...uninspiring. ST model was nicer but black wheels turned wife off. Adequate power from 2 liter 2.0 turbo.