2022 Ford Edge consumer reviews

Explore the 2022 Ford Edge
Shop the 2022 Ford Edge
3.0

2022 is a terrible model year, steer clear

Bought a 2022 SEL after having previous good experiences with Ford Edge. This one is really different and shows a dramatic decline in Ford quality and quality assurance. Forr perspective I had a 2008 and a 2015 before this one and loved both. I bought this one new , it has been in the shop a lot. Significant ongoing issue with Sync and the APIM, Sync disconnects and reboots itself. Consistently will not connect to phones, both iPhones and Samsung. Seems to have some sort of electrical issue, any phone that you put on the charging pad quickly overheats , Etc. Shields and guards loose and/or missing. Wouldn't start once, throwing all sorts of errors in the dash. I've just passed out if factory warranty.... and very quickly the local dealership said there was nothing else they could do for the ongoing issues per their regional folks. I'll give credit to the service dept, they've worked hard on these issues. But now as the customer I either have to pursue lemon law; or take a loss since my less than 2 year old vehicle has lost HALF its value. I've researched other Ford Edge years they held value much better than the 2022. As now I'm not likely to buy another Ford due to concerns about quantity. Plus the Edge is discontinued; I don't like the Escape, and they don't make cars anymore...

Love My Ford Edge ST

I bought my ford Edge ST in July of 2022 and to this day it has performed brilliantly the infotainment center is very user friendly with a A1 stereo system that is very soothing and pleasing to the ears ,the Navigation system is a little questionable at times however the Edge drive quality and handling is spot on the vehicle’s interior is comfortable and very spacious this is my very first Ford vehicle I’m impressed - Good job Ford

1.0

Car brake failure

Turning into a parking space, had my foot on the brake. The car accelerated and crashed into a pole causing significant damage. Supposedly there are no recalls but I am aware this has happened to other ford edges in previous years. Car is a year old with only 8,000 miles. Has anyone else had this issue? Something is not right!!

So Fun to Drive

Ford Edge ST 2022. This car is very well designed and Ford has had the time to perfect the details since it was first introduced. It is a mid-size SUV with a very comfortable interior, ample legroom front and back, and large trunk space. The ST model (V6 twin-turbo) drives like a sports car; and it is so fun to drive. I cannot imagine why Ford is discontinuing its production. I hope to keep this one for at least five years. Not to mention reasonably priced in comparison to similar models; look up especially the horse-power when comparing.

22 Edge Titanium

I love it. I've had the 2011 Limited model and the 16 SEL previously and loved them enough to upgrade the same car. I especially love the new giant screen. This vehicle has always been dependable for me.

2022 Ford Edge ST

With the high trade-in value of my 2020 Ford Edge ST and the model ending in 2023, I decided to order a new 2022 Ford Edge ST. The big noticeable changes are the big screen screen and the 7 speed automatic transmission by eliminating 2nd gear by a re-programing tweak and makes a great change This transmission is smoother and accelerates Equicker than the 8 speed in the 2021 Ford Edge ST. The seats are very comfortable for the driver and passenger. Mileage is a little less overall compared to the 2.0 in the other Edge models, but, to me, I think the 2.7 is worth it. I love the size and detail of the new big screen for navigation purposes.

Good Value

This is my 2nd Edge in the past 3 years. The 2022 that I know have is more comfortable and has a lot of technology that my 2019 didn't have. Much to still learn. Recently took a trip to Santa Barbara and was a little over 500 miles total. There were 4 male passengers and 3 were over 200 lbs. With the A/C running and at highway speeds, it handled nicely and averaged 30 mpg on the trip. Happy with my Edge.

great car

after researching different models I found this matched what I was looking for, i would recommend this car, it is a great car to buy

Now Very Nice

At first at about 500 miles the engine was noisy at take off, sounded like my Moped but after 2,500 the noise went away . Love this car now.

4.0

Shocked in Missouri. But still love Fords

Picked up our new 2022 Ford Edge Elite today. Repeat Edge buyers, Great Vehicles! Sadly the one we ordered and picked up today was missing the Crome on the steering wheel. Missing the Crome strip around the speedometer, Didn’t have the red stitching they advertise the Elite to have Or the trimmed out floor mats that is advertised. Shockingly the MSRP was STILL $ 50,375.00. Have bought Ford for decades. Am totally shocked this one came in NOT having all the parts and not as advertised. Surely FORD will do a recall and Finnish the build. Sad in Missouri.