2018 Ford Escape consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Ford Escape
Shop the 2018 Ford Escape
2.6

Reliability headache

The 1.5 EcoBoost is horrifically unreliable, seriously do your homework before looking at one of these. Just search for "Coolant Intrusion" and you will learn everything there is to know about one of these. Spending the extra money for a CX-5 is worth it in the long run, these escapes are cheap for a reason. Most of them need new engines and transmissions before they hit 100K.

3.3

The car and the style was Fortunately was not it n

It was comfy but the design was not for me the car it self wasn’t for me but the money was ok I would be able to purchase it

3.9

great truck for 14 days

I bought a 2018 escape set with 52k on 4/8/22 died on 4/15/22 needs a new engine yes under warranty but 14 days of ownership smh I wish I did more homework on this truck

Just purchased this car, used. It seems fantastic.

The vehicle looks very well designed. It rides nice on our mile long dirt driveway. Easy to drive and real comfortable, with great visibility all around outside.

my 2018 escape has the features i need, i like it

this car was in good condition and met the qualifications i had for a trade in. after mistakes with a recent trade, i examined it carefully and found it to be what i wanted.

4.3

Nice mid size SUV

Doesn't compare to my former larger sport utility vehicle, I miss the room. Don't like the auto shut-off engine...that is annoying but I wasn't told about that until after I bought it.

Just what I was looking for

A pleasure to drive has all the bells and whistles you could possibly want . Size is very comfortable and area behind seats is large for many items

My 2018 Escape is a great value. Love it.

The car has comfortable seats. Plenty of leg room too. Backup camera has come in handy more than once. It handles well through mud and snow. Reliable in any weather situation.

Best car for the price

The For Escape is one of the best vehicles on the road; in my opinion. It's not too big and not too small; but, just right for anyone. It handles easily and has the power you need to get out of any situation.

4.1

A great car.

This car has all I was looking for. Very comfortable seats with adjustments for comfort,handles well and looks sharp. Am pleased with this car. Enjoy driving in this car.