2018 Ford Escape

All Reviews

by from Galesburg, Illinois on December 27, 2017

I am a senior citizen who was ready to transition from a sedan to a vehicle that would provide more options. Several friends can no longer get into a lower car easily. The Escape is easy to enter and exit. The safety features such as blind spot detection and adaptive cruise control really were selling points for me. I am learning to love the heated wheel and remote start features as well. I have been pleasantly surprised by the ease of parking the car as well.

by on November 2, 2017

Great, smooth ride, beautiful styling (interior and exterior), accelerates quickly with terrific power, plenty of room in the cargo area, very comfortable seating with lumbar support, great navigation and ventilation systems, etc., etc., etc.!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Orlando, FL on December 12, 2017

I am very impressed with the fit and finish. It is a perfect size, smaller than the Explorer that I considered but much roomier than the Mini Cooper Clubman that I sold. Power is surprising... very quick. Ride is smooth, handles well in traffic, easy to park, no contortions trying to get in and out of the vehicle... perfect height. Electronics/technology is impressive in the TItanium model that I got. That electronic rear lift gate I thought was a gimmick? Love it!!! Take one for a drive and you'll be impressed.

by from Moore, OK on November 10, 2017

I've been driving this thing all over the city showing friends and family. The metallic red color really pops in the sun. Beautiful color. Heated cloth seats absolutely surprised me and are amazing! Car rides very smooth. 1.5L eco boost gives it some real get up and go. No problems accelerating. Gas mileage seems to be on the higher end of the range. I'm a big guy and I've got plenty of room and so do my passengers behind me. Cargo space is great and the back row folds flat to really extend your useful area. Overall seems like a fantastic car.

by from Mentor, Ohio on December 14, 2017

Love the Cinnamon Glaze color, i purchased the SE model it has all I need tho I would have liked lit and heated mirrors, but other than that it's a very sweet ride in my budget range.

by from Oklahoma City, OK on October 30, 2017

My new Escape has all the features I was looking for. It is a comfortable size for my to drive. I like the size of the cargo deck. I love the "White Sand" color.

by from Pembroke on Canada on February 4, 2018

Meets all my need and MORE. concern at this time is the huge space between wipers and under the hood engine/ compartment . So much snow collects have to open hood to remove it. And living here in Pembroke on Canada freezing rain would make the issue worse . Cleaning the snow off is fine but when I have to open the hood to get the snow out that is in there ,not something I want to do every time we get a good blast of winter. Sincerly linda

by from nj on December 7, 2017

Nice roomy carfor the money. Good gas mileage 4wd makes great transportation in the rain snow and great weather.

by from nj on December 8, 2017

by from Marlton, NJ 087053 on November 15, 2017

This car is perfect for my needs, and love the spacious sun-roof! Plenty of interior space, love the side view mirrors and the alert system.