2018 Escape

2018 Ford Escape

2018 Ford Escape

Have You Driven the 2018 Ford Escape?

Great ride

by Mikshe07 from Hopkins on Wed Jun 20 2018

We recently purchased a new 2018 escape! My parents are in 77 and 81! Both had issues getting in and out of our last car which was a fusion! I loved it but.. they both get in and out even in the back seats with no issues what so ever! Thank you Ford!

First SUV I have ever owned

by YvonneWI from Fond du Lac, WI on Tue Jul 31 2018

Well, I have owned cars all my life and thought I would try something different with getting a SUV. Someone told me that once you go SUV you won't go back to a car and they were right! I have a 2018 Ford Escape SEL and love how comfortable it is and how great and smooth it drives! I love the features it comes with especially my Panasonic sunroof and leather heated seats! I just purchased my SUV so I haven't gotten a chance to drive it through the snow yet. But if you are looking for a smaller SUV, the Escape would be perfect especially for it's price able reliability!

You will LOVE this car!

by Fordfan4 from New Prague, MN on Mon Apr 16 2018

I purchased the Titanium -- this is my 4th Ford Escape. The features are ENDLESS and I LOVE this car. You don't find most of these features on high end vehicles!! Panoramic sunroof, heated steering wheel and front buckets, park assist, large rear camera, lane control-- just to name a few.....

Wow SUV EASY to get in

by Cindy from Kinston NC on Mon Aug 27 2018

Allows us to travel in comfort. Heated leather seats. Amazing safety features. 4 cylinder with so much modern technology 30 mpg and has the horsepower of the old muscle cars

Most Bang for your Buck

by Drew from Erie on Mon Apr 09 2018

Purchased a technology package with his vehicle and couldn't be happier. You get great amenities also found in luxury vehicles for a fraction of the price. Rides smooth, great comfort.

Not a Bad vehicle but wish the mileage was better

by Gary54 from Taylor, Michigan on Fri Jan 04 2019

I purchased this vehicle and have drove it now for 5 month's. For most part it's comfortable, road noise a bit loud inside the cabin. Touch screen is ok, Android Auto can be a pain at time's with the phone app. Not to keen how it get's in the way of my cell phone at car start up. To many swipes of the screen to get my home screen back on the phone. Biggest complaint, the mileage. For a small SUV on the Focus platform mileage stinks, period! Average below 30 mpg and I do a lot of highway driving and use my cruise at posted speeds 90% time. My 2013 Focus averaged 38-43 mpg quite a difference and that's with the Eco-boost engine set up.

Extremely comfortable and handles easily.

by TriciaSt from Toronto, Ontario on Sat Mar 24 2018

It looks great. Easy to exit and enter which is a big bonus for seniors and others with mobility problems. Seats are comfortable. Hydraulic lift cargo door makes it easy to open with full hands. Great fuel economy feature that cuts emissions and saves on gas. clear view of surroundings. the 2.0 L engine makes the vehicle extremely responsive. A short turning radius makes manoeuvrability easy in tight spaces. It put the joy back into driving for me.

Thrilled with my Escape Titanium!!

by Diane1212 from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on Thu Apr 05 2018

My 2018 Ford Escape Titanium has everything on my wish list. The full-leather seats are very comfortable compared to other SUV's that we test drove. The heated seats, heated steering wheel and individual climate controls have been much appreciated in this stubbornly cold weather. The blind spot exterior mirrors are a plus as is the foot-activated tailgate. The dashboard instrument cluster is quite stylish and the back up camera and voice command GPS, phone and sound system are great. I'm very impressed with the smooth ride from this SUV. To sum it up, it has all of the bells and whistles and I'm extremely happy with my beautiful magnetic blue SUV purchase. No regrets whatsoever!

First new car I have purchased & I love everything

by Cheryll Walker from Ozark, Ar. on Tue Aug 14 2018

I love everything about my new car. The color is beautiful, Ruby Red. It has everything you could ever wish for in a car, plenty of leg room, back up camera, heated seats, radio sinc with my phone, voice activated radio & navigation, just to name a few items.

2018 Titanium with towing pkg, Drive it !

by keithg01 from Morris Plains, Nj on Fri Aug 17 2018

Pros : Very good power for towing, acceleration. Smooth and quiet ride. Useful compartments for storage and junk like cell phones , eye glasses, etc. The typical reasons for buying a small suv like elevated seating, big windows, good room in the hatchback area. This small suv pulled a really heavy enclosed Uhaul trailer on a ten hour drive to Michigan over steep hills with ease. The 2018 also has nice amenities like adaptive cruise control, automatic braking, and lane keep assist. Cons : Kinda small gas tank . I turned in a 2016 exact version which had a much nicer stereo system, darker factory tinted windows, super quick go cart type steering and killer powerful HID headlights with high beams that could probably cause burns !, Really nice adjustable interior ambient lighting. The 2016 version also had better transmission gearing. The 2018 shifts into overdrive too soon and this causes a lot of travel in the gas pedal on hills. The 2018 also has the auto engine stop/start that I always have to cancel every time I start the vehicle. For now, at least it can be disabled because its very annoying.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53