2018 Ford Escape consumer reviews

$23,940 starting MSRP
side view of 2018 Escape Ford
Explore the 2018 Escape Ford
Shop the 2018 Escape Ford

Just purchased this car, used. It seems fantastic.

The vehicle looks very well designed. It rides nice on our mile long dirt driveway. Easy to drive and real comfortable, with great visibility all around outside.

my 2018 escape has the features i need, i like it

this car was in good condition and met the qualifications i had for a trade in. after mistakes with a recent trade, i examined it carefully and found it to be what i wanted.

4.3

Nice mid size SUV

Doesn't compare to my former larger sport utility vehicle, I miss the room. Don't like the auto shut-off engine...that is annoying but I wasn't told about that until after I bought it.

Just what I was looking for

A pleasure to drive has all the bells and whistles you could possibly want . Size is very comfortable and area behind seats is large for many items

My 2018 Escape is a great value. Love it.

The car has comfortable seats. Plenty of leg room too. Backup camera has come in handy more than once. It handles well through mud and snow. Reliable in any weather situation.

Best car for the price

The For Escape is one of the best vehicles on the road; in my opinion. It's not too big and not too small; but, just right for anyone. It handles easily and has the power you need to get out of any situation.

4.1

A great car.

This car has all I was looking for. Very comfortable seats with adjustments for comfort,handles well and looks sharp. Am pleased with this car. Enjoy driving in this car.

Great price, low miles.

Used car, but very low miles. Nice and clean Inside and out. Wonderful price. Comfortable and smooth ride. Handles great. Loving the gas milage and backup camera.

I absolutely LOVE my new to me Escape!

This car is very fun to drive; has great gas mileage; came with all the bells and whistles; looks beautiful and I love that I sit "high" and can really see out well!

A reliable, economical vehicle

This vehicle has met all my needs, no issues at all. Reliable, comfortable, great gas mileage for the type it is never less that 25 in town, over 30 on longer trips at 65 Mph. Also dealer has been great from sale through normal service.