2008 Ford Escape Hybrid

Great transportation vehicle

by from Oceanside, CA on August 31, 2017

Great gas mileage, low cost to maintain, good visibility of other cars on the road. Comfortable, relatively quiet, For it's size it can carry a lot of people or products.

2008 w/ 249,000 Miles

by from Mashpee,Ma on August 5, 2017

The 2006 through 2012 Ford escapes are amazing vehicles… This 2008, now has 249,000 miles and runs beautifully… Has had AC repairs, heater repairs, but the engine and drivetrain just go on and on and on… An unbelievable vehicle.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Comfortable car for family.

by from Los angeles on July 26, 2017

Great option for a family needing space but also wanting to cut fuel emissions. It's reliable every time.

Best car I owned

by from Spencer, Iowa on July 15, 2017

Met my needs completely . Great in the snow and long commutes. Very reliable. Wish I could find another one with low mileage.

Best car I owned

by from Spencer, Iowa on July 15, 2017

Great buy

by from Boerne, ltx on June 27, 2017

Great car, great value and we got it for a great price! It is a hybrid so the mileage is really good.

Most reliable SUV I ever used

by from NYC on May 5, 2017

Smooth ride, extremely economical Goes longest in small SUV category 500k+ miles Environmental friendly

Hybrid

by from on April 18, 2017

Nice reliable car. Great gas miles for in town driving. For the size of this car it is very comfortable with a lot of leg room.

Great MPG and Reliability

by from Texas on May 25, 2016

I purchased a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid with 138000 miles. Car drives like new and all interior like new. Very high quality leather and plastic trim. Much better quality than Toyota Camry Hybrid which feels cheap plastic in comparison. Mileage was 31 MPG with AC and average 75 miles speed in texas. Great car. Forget Toyota. Ford hit a home run with this car. Just replace stock plugs with AC delco rapid fire for greater acceleration. Highly recommend

So far, so great!

by from Twin Cities, MN on November 26, 2012

We bought this hybrid a few weeks ago. So far, it has pleased us very much. Every brand has features that another doesn't; I would love it if there were overhead handles to help me exit. The gas mileage has been great. We fill it about half as often as the car we traded in. (Ford Ranger) About our only complaint is that the paint is chipping at the top of the door frames--the parts which aren't metal. The car runs well and has a luxurious interior and safety features (side curtain air bags, etc.) we wanted.