Big SUV

by from Lees Summit, MO on December 16, 2014

I like the ford expedition however it is a little hard to get in and out of as it is pretty high from the ground I wonder how long the automatic running bords will operate before problems

by from Butler, PA on May 27, 2014

The 2014 Ford Expedition is a very nice and reliable car. I would recommend this car to anyone who would want an excellent, spacious car.

by from Sandwich, MA on April 1, 2017

If you're looking for a traditional body on frame full-size SUV, this is the model. The last year before Ford switched to a V6. Looking forward to running this vehicle for many years!

Feeling Dominant behind steering wheels

by from Kurdistan Region of Iraq on May 8, 2014

Extra safe driving specially for family members and kids. It's an utility vehicle that I can drive in all circumstances no matter it's raining, snowing or in sand with safety and high performance, it could condition with any type of road.

Fourth Expedition...best one yet

by from Huntington, WV on August 23, 2017

I've had four Ford Expeditions: 98, 06, 10 and 14. As I get ready to get another, I can say it's very hard to not sing the praises of the 14. Most comfortable and reliable vehicle yet. Never had any issues towing and have been in an accident in it - the other guy was totaled and the Expedition protected me like I can't imagine. Ford gets it right. Don't look past the Expedition.

Great Value

by from on September 1, 2017

I like the towing capability, the interior layout,the heated and COOLED front seats, separate rear heat & A/C controls, and the numerical car entry. I'm disappointed that the leather is wearing and cracking a bit.

Great Car

by on July 6, 2017

I recently purchased an Expedition, I love it! It is very roomy, looks nice and does not have any blind spots that I have found.
Not Rated Reliability

Beautiful and high tech

by on July 7, 2017

Powerful and classy. This vehicle is so fun to drive. So many features and very versatile. It easily transforms from a comfortable daily use vehicle to a beefy RV towing "truck". I love it.

price

by from monticello iowa 52310 on May 22, 2016

Cars.com was $2000. higher than dealers asking price. Don't no whose fault is was.The low price led me to dealer 170 miles away. We got together on price. I purchased the car.

Good utility car

by on August 2, 2017

My favorite part is the hideaway 3 row seats. My least favorite part is the exterior style of the rear side windows. Reliability is good. Power is good enough. Value is great vs the Chevy/GMCs.