Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

Big SUV

by from Lees Summit, MO on December 16, 2014

I like the ford expedition however it is a little hard to get in and out of as it is pretty high from the ground I wonder how long the automatic running bords will operate before problems

by from Butler, PA on May 27, 2014

The 2014 Ford Expedition is a very nice and reliable car. I would recommend this car to anyone who would want an excellent, spacious car.

Feeling Dominant behind steering wheels

by from Kurdistan Region of Iraq on May 8, 2014

Extra safe driving specially for family members and kids. It's an utility vehicle that I can drive in all circumstances no matter it's raining, snowing or in sand with safety and high performance, it could condition with any type of road.

price

by from monticello iowa 52310 on May 22, 2016

Cars.com was $2000. higher than dealers asking price. Don't no whose fault is was.The low price led me to dealer 170 miles away. We got together on price. I purchased the car.

Similar Models