2017 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2017 Ford Expedition
2.6

Turn signals don’t work, stain on ceiling in back

I wouldn’t go to this dealer again or deal with Jose. He lied about key price. He wouldn’t work on price because he was only going to make $100 commission which I knew to be a lie. I really wish we had gotten someone more knowledgeable. We have excellent credit and get treated second class. We tell everyone not to go to that dealership

Niccccce!!

This SUV checked all the boxes: Nice ride, lots of room, looks good. It has multiple USB ports for charging and games. It’s also quiet ride with a lot of room which is great for long family trips.

Our 4wd Limo

This truck is comfortable, powerful & roomy. The third row can actually sit three adults with reasonable comfort. The Eco-boost V6 has plenty of power. Sufficient room behind 3rd row for cargo. Tahoe 3rd row is great if you like sitting with your knees by your ears. First Ford I’ve bought in 38 years since my 73 Mustang. If you get one make sure you get the Sync 3 radio.

Love this Expedition!

So much room, great gas mileage due to turbo engine, tows likes a dream with upgraded towing and gearing package, super comfortable and no mechanical issues.

Met all the specific needs that i for a vehicle

the vehicle was extremely clean and had been well taken care of. We were able to purchase it as a Ford Certified Pre-owned so we received a extended manufacturers warranty on it which was a bonus. The vehicle was priced to move and we were happy with pricing. The only negative is the V6 Eco-boost sucks with gas mileage. We are averaging only about 16.7 with 80% highway and 20% city driving. Meets all other needs!

Reliable with lots of get up and go

This car has met all of our needs. Love the power running boards and lift gate. 2nd row bucket seats make easy entry to 3rd row..

The longer the car the shorter the ride!!

It rides good, it's long, feels like I'm in a tank. The motor seems to be strong havent pulled anything with it yet. It has a few horses under the hood and when you give them the reins they fly like an airplane. It is what I needed for my family and then some hope to keep it a good while!!

Very nice, solid ride.

Top of the line, luxury SUV with all of the features. Solid build, smooth ride, nice interior, classic look, all of the features you could desire.

LARGE ENOUGHT FOR THE FANILY

I previously owned a Lincoln Navigator. The Expedition is as roomy and as reliable but not nearly as comfortable as the Navigator. Nonetheless, it is a pleasure to drive.

Best truck I ever owned

Plenty of leg room seats 8 people beautifully loved our road trip great gas mileage beautiful color very comfortable love the back up feature and satellite radio